Sweet Strawberry Bundle to Make a Cute Card
I have been working with the Sweet Strawberry bundle to make a cute card for a friend that is a strawberry lover! I wish I had a picture to share of her kitchen, but it's darling the way she has it decorated. When I first saw this bundle, I knew I had to get it for several reasons: 1) I had to have it it's just too cute 2) Cam needs a card made with this set.
Let me show you this bundle:
I have used this bundle many times already, definitely one I have gotten my money's worth out of.
Cam recently mailed me a little gift so a thank you card was the perfect one to make for her.
Precious, right? What makes this even better is having the postage punch and an embossing folder. Let me share the full list of supplies with you.
Do you want to make this card? Click any photos below to shop online with me, Meg Daves.
Click here to place your order with me, use the host code below, and receive a free gift from me.
Current Host Code: MPJA4UDW
For orders over $150 placed through my store, don't use the hostess code, you will still get your free gift from me.
To make this card, you will need about 15 minutes.
- You will need to punch three rectangles using your Rectangular Postage Punch.
- Dry emboss two of them and stamp your sentiment on your third.
- Stamp your sentiment on the third leaving space for your baker's twine with a bow tied around it. For easy bow making, make sure you have a 10 Second Bow Maker.
- Stamp two strawberries and stems, punch them out with your awesome Strawberry Punch.
- Stamp red flowers on Real Red card stock.
- Assemble as shown.
That's all there is to making this awesome card! Want to see another project using this bundle? Check out this one.
Thanks for stopping by and checking out today's project where I used the Sweet Strawberry bundle to make a cute card. I feel sure Cam will love it and I hope you do too!