One of My Favorite Quick and Easy Thank You Card Ideas!
Do you ever need Thank You card ideas for something that packs a lot of punch but you're running short on time? Try this one then for sure!
One of my favorite tips when it comes to card making is to add a simple pop of color to a card. We talk about this a lot in Stamping Family, just that little pop packs quite a punch.
We are starting with the most basic color palette's, black and white. And then we will POP in one color. You can choose whatever color you want to add for yours.
Just to show you how easy this card is, let me share how few supplies you will need.
To order any of these supplies, simply click on an image below. For this list I also included the bundle that is the dies that go with the stamp set – and the stamp set is also listed separately. The bundle is well worth it!
For orders over $150 placed through my store, don't use the hostess code, you will still get you free tutorials from me. Also, if you don't get your tutorials, make sure in your Stampin Up store profile that you haven't selected the option to not allow the demonstrator to contact you. If that is checked, even if you use the code, I can't see your name/email, nuttin' – so I don't know where to send your tutorials.
- Start with your giant sunflower. A quick pause for how much I LOVE this sunflower!!! It's just a great sunflower with tons of texture and depth to it. Stamp it in black ink onto your Whisper White panel.
- Next use Versamark ink on a piece of black card stock to stamp your sentiment. Add your embossing powder and set with your heat tool.
- Die cut your scallop edge from Bumble Bee card stock and attach to sentiment strip.
- Cut both of these pieces on an angle and add to your stamped panel.
- Use Dimensionals to add your to your Whisper White card base.
In under 10 minutes you have this project cut, stamped, embossed, AND assembled.
There are many that say card making is hard, and it doesn't have to be at all. Grab this stamp set and see for yourself! This stamp set is one of the best selling items in the Stampin Up catalog right now. There is also a set of dies that goes along with it. I *highly* recommend the die set, you will certainly use it! If you like this project, be sure to check out this one and this one also.
Thank you so much for checking out today's post, I hope you are inspired to create this card. Grab your supplies from the link above and get to making! HINT – these make fabulous card sets, simply change out the colors of the card stock strips and make a fun set. See you in the next project!