Bouquet Blooms Beautiful Card
Today I am excited to share a beautiful card using the Bouquet Blooms stamp set. This set is retiring and is only available while supplies last. So I want to hurry and share some ideas with you on what I saw in it and why I think it's a great addition to any stamp collection.
Before we go much further, let me share the stamp set with you.
This set is also part of a bundle. I bought the bundle, but to be honest, I used the dies once and didn't care for them much in the way they are pictured. To me, the focus is on the card cut outs, and I didn't like that part, but I have liked the die cuts for the flowers.
The card I will share with you today and the next project won't use the dies so we can focus just on the stamp set.
Here is this stunning and fun stamp set of 14.
Here is what I am sharing today. This card uses one of my favorite color combinations: Blueberry Bushel & Call Me Clover. For my neutrals, I pulled in Crumb Cake and Whisper White.
What I like best about this project is just how quickly you can make this card. I made this in under 10 minutes, from cutting to completion, just 10 minutes! And I know you can do it too. Let me share with you exactly how to make this card.
- Stamp your flowers all over your Whisper White card stock (4″ x 5-1/4″) in Blueberry Bushel ink, being sure to leave room for your leaves. Do this also on another piece of Whisper White that is the same size as the first, for the inside of your card.
- Stamp your leaves in Call Me Clover ink as shown to both pieces of Whisper White card stock.
- Attach inside panel to the inside of your Call Me Clover card base (4-1/4″ x 11″).
- Stamp your sentiment in Call Me Clover ink.
- Die cut sentiment with Stitched Rectangle dies.
- Attach your Crumb Cake strip (1″ x 4″) to your stamped flowers layer.
- Wrap a strip of Blueberry Bushel ribbon around these two layers securing your tails to the back side of your Whisper White.
- Attach all this goodness to your card base.
- Use Dimensionals to secure your sentiment to your card.
- Tie a bow in Blueberry Bushel ribbon and secure as shown.
Struggle with tying bows? Grab a 10 Second Bow Maker and solve that problem 🙂
It woudn't be nice of me to share the project and not tell you the supplies or where you can get them, right? Here is a full list, to order any of these supplies, simply click on an image below.
Please remember that the Bouquet Blooms set is only available while supplies last!!
Like Pinterest? Ummm… yeah, what did we do before we had it? To keep it simple for you, I created a special image for you to pin directly to your I Teach Stamping with Meg board so that you can easily find it again.
I have another project using the Bouquet Blooms stamp set headed your way. PLEASE don't delay in grabbing this stamp set if you are leaning towards getting it, I don't want it to sell out before the next card goes up. See you soon with another card idea! Hugs, Meg