Triple Time Stamping Technique
The Triple Time Stamping Technique is a fun and FAST way to make a card! I love it and often forget about it. What I love most is that at the root of it, it's just card stock and stamps. You can go fancier or keep it that simple.
I made a video for my TikTok channel using this card making method and it BLEW UP! Which has been super fun! I keep being asked what the measurements are, so as I started writing them up, another card idea came to mind.
It's always fun to take an oldie but goodie idea and use it with new stamps. It's like breathing new life into it.
I just got the Sweetest Cherry bundle in today and wanted to make this card today. I was trying to think about what I wanted to make with it, and then I saw my task list that I needed to write up the Triple Time Stamping technique post. Winner!
Let me show you just how cute this bundle is:
Adorable, right!?!? AND it's a punch! Which makes it a must-have item in my book!
I paired with another new bundle, the Charming Sentiments Bundle – it's another new love of mine. Click here to see that full bundle. (I try to just focus on one bundle per post – I will focus on this one super soon though!)
I am so excited to share this project with you! I just love all of it from the images to the colors, and then that pop of the die cut sentiment, it's just adorable!
Normally I would have these down below, but since the list is so short, I want to share it with you first so you can see just how short the supply list is. These images are also your ordering links. Simply click on a link or image below to get these goodies ordered!
Click here to place your order with me, use the host code below, and receive a free gift from me.
Current Host Code: MPJA4UDW
For orders over $150 placed through my store, don't use the hostess code, you will still get your free gift from me.
- Start with your 3 white rectangles and stack these biggest on the bottom and smallest on top using the repositionable adhesive.
- Stamp your cherries in Real Red ink onto stacked white card stock leaving an area for the one you add on top.
- Stamp your stems in Soft Suede ink on top.
- Stamp your leaves in Granny Apple Green ink by first stamping off your ink onto scratch paper then stamping onto your layers. Next stamp the veining in full strength ink on top.
- After all this stamping is done, then it's time to add your little “salt & pepper stamps” as I call them – for this card I used little + signs in Soft Suede ink. (We talk about these a LOT in Stamping Family!)
- Take your three layers apart and add them to the Granny Apple Green card stock pieces using regular adhesive.
- On a separate piece of scrap white card stock, stamp all the elements separately and punch out. Then assemble the punched pieces together. Add to your card using Dimensionals.
- Stamp your sentiment in Real Red ink onto a scrap piece of white card stock and die cut out. Add this to your card using Dimensionals.
That's it! Super simple and fun!
Triple Time Stamping Measurements
There are many sets of measurements you can use but these are my go-to Triple Time Stamping measurements:
Granny Apple Green:
- 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″
- 3-1/4″ x 4-1/2″
- 2-1/4″ x 3-1/4″
- 4″ x 5-1/4″
- 3″ x 4-1/4″
- 2″ x 3″
- Pieces for sentiment and/or extra stamped image (like the cherry on this project)
So this is the project I made that went viral on TikTok. It uses a floral set and a sentiment. I will add the video here. Please note that at the time of me writing this post, Chrome doesn't like to play TikToks and won't show it here, but it does work when viewing it in Safari and Firefox 🙂
Too fun! ❤️ this card making technique known as Triple Time Stamping!! Give it a try! #cardmaking #papercraft #handmade #asitwasharrystyles #handmade #cardmakingideas #papercrafts #handmadecraft #diy #diyproject #fyp #fypシ
Thanks So Much
I hope you enjoyed today's Triple Time Stamping Technique project and are excited to try it! It's fun, cute – and EASY! See you in the next project! XOXO, Meg