Top Ten Gifts For Crafters Who Like To Make Cards
Whether you are shoppig for yourself or your crafty friends, I thought it would be helpful to share my top ten gifts for crafters who like to make cards. You can shop for your friends (or yourself!) right through my online store or send me YOUR wish list and the names of people you think would like to gift you and I will hook you up!
Let's look at my list, in no particular order:
- What about a fabulously sparkly and always useful Glitter Combo Pack? Stampin' Up! glitter is a superfine grain meaning its coverage is some of the best on the market. You could tuck the Silver, Gold and Dazzling Diamonds and the Heat & Stick Powder into a cute little package, add a hand stamped tag and a bow and you would win BEST Secret Santa!
2. Embossing folders are hot, hot, hot right now and Stampin' Up! carries 15 in the main catalog with three more in the Holiday Catalog, all for $10 or less$7.50. You could put together an adorable assortment and give your crafting buddy a whole lot of impact for not a whole lotta money.
3. Can we talk Washi? People are NUTS for this tearable paper tape with all the offerings from Stampin' Up! coming in sets that aren't just coordinated to work together but go with the ever-popular Stampin' Up! Designer Series Papers. Again – you can be a crafting gifting hero at a very affordable price point with these nine terrific collections.
4. “Brown paper packages tied up with strings…” Or…..RIBBONS? Stampin' Up! offers almost four dozen different ribbons, trims, lace and twine. How about purchasing several rolls of an assortment, create a sampler and package with the absolutely indispensable 10 Second Bow Maker for a gift they will use now and forever?
5. There isn't a crafter alive who wouldn't be SO excited to see a Big Shot under their tree! The Big Shot is the universal acceptor for all non-electronic wafer thin steel and standard dies. It does have a higher price point but if add $40 more in merchandise you can get Stampin' Rewards – FREE products – AND be the ultimate Crafting Santa Claus!
6. There are tons of ink pad holders and caddies out there but not many of them offer the same value, amount of storage AND small desktop footprint (SO important to a crafter, in case you didn't know!) as the one from Stampin' Up! It holds 48 ink pads AND refills or other inks on the top, spins easily and is SUPER sturdy.
7. A stamper can never have enough clear blocks and Stampin' Up! offers a cost savings bundle of every size block a stamper could ever need. Splurge a little and get the accompanying storage caddy which doubles as a fabulous travel container! There's even a super soft but very durable cleaning cloth (that also works GREAT on eyeglasses!).
8. “Oh I don't need any more markers” said NO stamper EVER! The Many Marvelous Marker set contains one of every single core color (except Whisper White and Very Vanilla) with room left for all the current In-Color Markers. With the adult coloring craze only growing along with all the marker techniques out there, the recipient of this gift will think of you every time they pull out this set!
9. Heat embossing is super easy and add a TON of wow to a project with a simple technique that never gets old to watch happen right before your eyes. Put together a basket with the Heat Tool, a Versamark Pad, the Embossing Buddy and an assortment of embossing powders and put the pedal to the metal with all the possibilities!
10. Stampers LOVE options! A full set of ink pads from one color family purchaed as a bundle will save you a bundle. Or you can purchase each shade in a different color and give your crafty pal the most awesome ombre set up. Or you can choose the archival pads in Basic Gray and Basic Black, some Watercolor Paper and the Aquapainters and/or Blender Pens with some ink refills for a watercolor kit.
So there you have it – my top ten gifts for crafters who like to make cards, for every budget, for any reason!