Takeout Treats Bundle for Card Making
The Takeout Treats bundle is on the retiring list – and after a conversation with a couple of stampers this week, I heard that many think that this bundle is for Halloween and also just for 3D projects.
I completely understand why they thought both things!
It is in the catalog in the Halloween section, but let's take a look at all the goodies in the bundle:
Only one stamp is Halloween related, making this such a versatile set that you can use year round.
As for the treat box, it's there, but it's just one item as well.
When I look at this bundle, I see Valentine's, Halloween, Christmas, Birthday, Thank You and any celebratory event.
You have a heart stamp and a heart die cut, same with the stars, same with holly berries and tags/labels/banners.
I think it's perfect for card making as well.
Let me show you what I mean…
Let's go over the supplies you will need to re-create this card. To order any of these, simply click on an image below and add it to your shopping bag & check out. You will be ordering from me and that's what keep this blog going 🙂
There is an adorable scallop edgelit that I will be using and it's a sneak peek for the Occasions catalog. Also missing above is the 10 Second Bow Maker. This is a handy dandy tool that is made by my hubby – we started selling these for 10 years now. If you struggle at all with tying bows, be sure to grab one of these now – they make great gifts and stocking stuffers too!
- Whisper White: 3-3/4″ x 5-1/4″; 2″ Circle; 1-1/4″ x 1-1/4″; 1″ x 3″; 4-1/4″ x 11″
- Real Red: 1/2″ x 5-1/4″; 1/2″ x 1-1/4″
- Crumb Cake: 2-1/4″ x 2-1/4″
- Start by stamping your heart in Real Red ink in the middle of your 2″ Whisper White circle.
- Stamp your sentiment in Real Red ink onto your 1″ x 3″ strip of Whisper White.
- Stamp your little hearts from your Takeout Treats around the area where your Crumb Cake die cut will sit.
- Stamp your little splatter in Crumb Cake ink near your stamped little hearts.
Your Die Cutting
- From your Takeout Thinlints, die cut your large heart out of your circle. Keep both parts, the positive and the negative of your die cut.
- From your stamped sentiment, die cut your pop up banner.
- From your Crumb Cake card stock, die cut a stitched square with a finished size of 2-1/8″.
- From your Whisper White square, die cut a small stitched circle using your Stitched Labels Framelits.
- You would also want to die cut both Real Red strips using the Be Mine Stitched Framelits. These are releasing January 3rd, but the Takeout Treats won't be available then. So don't wait to order your Takeout Treats Bundle!
- Attach your longest die cut Real Red strip behind the left side of your stamped Whisper White large panel. Attach these to your Whisper White card base.
- Adhere your Crumb Cake square as shown.
- Secure your negative die cut piece of your circle and then attach your die cut heart off set of your circle as shown.
- In the middle of your heart, adhere your small stitched circle.
- Fold on your score lines from your pop up banner.
- Attach your shorter die cut Real Red strip behind your banner and attach to your card.
- Finish with an adorable little bow tied with your 10 Second Bow Maker.
Do you see all those little layers? All the layers make the difference!
Now It's Your Turn
If you are feeling like you are so short on time and there isn't any way you will get these made, keep this in mind, you have two months before Valentine's day. You can order your Takeout Treats Bundle now and make sure you get it while it is still available – it's only available while supplies last. Then in January get your Be Mine Stitched Framelits. Then you will have a month to get these made!
So this is a buy now to create for later kinda project. I just don't want everyone thinking that the Takeout Treats are just for treat boxes and for Halloween.
Tomorrow I will show you the coordinating treat box, so be sure to check back 🙂
Pin It For Later
See You Soon
Remember to check back tomorrow to see the coordinating treat box using the Takeout Treats Bundle! See you soon 🙂