Who wants to do a Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog scavenger hunt and maybe win a $20 gift certificate to anything in my Stampin' Up! store? I thought you would! Here's how it works – follow the clues below and when you think you have all the answers, email them to me at Meg@ITeachStamping.com. I will randomly draw a winner from the correct submissions and announce that lucky person on September 10. Ready? Get our your New Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog 2016 or go here to see it online and get hunting!
1. I am a set of seven and it's no easy feat
that all of my sayings are super suite!
2. Gingerbread houses and cookies and mints,
I am so happy to show off my prints!
3. I am a bundle and I am quite merry,
I've got bows and leaves and a little tiny berry.
4. I am tiny and shiny and I can jingle;
silver and red in the container do mingle.
5. I've got texture and swirlies and I can decorate bags,
hang a thanks on a bottle or use me for tags.
6. From spooky to merry to a cozy spot for a gnome,
I am a bundle complete with a home.
7. You might think I am icky but you sure would be foolish;
my kind of style is utterly ghoulish.
8. Can you stand another bundle? Is it even fair?
I guarantee you will hang MY creations with care.
9. Make a wreath, make a bough, dress me up to the nines;
from branches to cones, you will love my pines.
10. Teddies and llamas and a fishie, oh my;
my sayings are so funny they might make you cry.
Don't forget to submit your answers to me by midnight September 10 so I can pull a winner of the Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog Scavenger Hunt!