Stampin Up Bouquet Blooms – Retiring Item
Yesterday I shared this project with you and today I want to share another project using the amazing Stampin Up Bouquet Blooms stamp set. I LOVE this set! It is just so dang versatile.
Stampin Up Bouquet Blooms
Let me share this fun stamp set with you. This one comes in a bundle, if you aren't in love with the bundle, please grab the stamp set! I don't use my dies very often, I want to be very upfront about that. But they do come in handy to cut out all the flowers 🙂
Here is this amazing stamp set:
Picture all the cards you can make with that!
I love blues and greens together. This card started out a masculine card, I chose Night of Navy with the retiring (BOO!) Lemon Lime Twist – I have STOCKED UP on that color!
In the end, it got a bow, lending it to be more feminine. But you could easily change out the bow for a button or element, like a leaf, a party hat, pretty much anything.
This project is so simple and I hope you love it as I do.
Let me share with you how to make it…
- Stamp your ring in Night of Navy ink onto a Whisper White panel (4″ x 5-1/4″).
- Add Lemon Lime Twist ink to the tip of your Aqua Painter. Hold it over the Whisper White piece and tap the tip of your Aqua Painter to add Lemon Lime Twist droplets to your card.
- Attach this Whisper White panel to your Night of Navy card base (4-1/4″ x 11″).
- Stamp your sentiment in Night of Navy ink onto a Whisper White scrap piece. Stamp your dots in Lemon Lime Twist above and below your sentiment.
- Punch out sentiment with 1-1/4″ Circle Punch. ** This punch is retiring.
- Die cut a frame using Smoky Slate card stock along with your Stitched Rectangles dies.
- Layer a Night of Navy 1-1/2″ square to the right hand side of your Smoky Slate frame.
- Wrap a small piece of Lemon Lime Twist ribbon around your frame.
- Use Dimensionals to attach your sentiment to your card layer.
- Finish a bow tied from the same amazing, and also retiring, ribbon.
To make it simple, here is a list of supplies I used to create this card. The stamp set, the Lemon Lime Twist ink and ribbon, and the 1-1/4″ Circle Punch are all available only while supplies last. Please don't wait to grab these amazing supplies. Simply click on an image below.
While waiting for your supplies to arrive, here is a picture that's make just for your I Teach Stamping with Meg Pinterest Board. Pin away my friends, pin away 🙂
Keep checking back for more card making ideas. Yesterday and today I was featuring the Stampin Up Bouquet Blooms stamp set, who knows what will be next. Who has read this far? Leave me a comment about this card so that I know you were here!! See you soon! Hugs, Meg
Another cute card with an awesome color combination.