No Tricks Just Treats Halloween Card
Today we are making this adorable No Tricks Just Treats Halloween card! It's so fun and so easy to make. There is one tool that totally helps this card come together more than the other tools we will be using.
This card really highlights my favorite stamp set in the 2019 Holiday Catalog with Stampin Up. It's called Everything Festive. I love it because of the size of the fonts and also because it versatile and can be used for Halloween, Christmas, Thansgiving, Valentine's Day, New Year's, and for a year round gift tag or packaging.
Let me share it with you:
See how awesome that is? We are going to use the Halloween stamp from that set pair it with the bat punch from the Every Season Punch Pack.
Here is the project we are creating with this fun stamp set.
The real hero of this project is going to be the new Black Stampin Dimensionals. These are just like regular Dimensionals, a piece of foam with adhesive on the top and the bottom, they are just black. They are perfect to use behind layers that are dark and onto a dark card base. You get 680 of these in a package, with 200 regular size and 480 of the mini size. For today's project, I am using five of the mini's.
Since we are already talking about the supplies, let me share the entire list of supplies with you. To order any of these items, simply click on an image below. It takes about a week for your order to arrive, so plenty of time still to order, get your package, and create for Halloween!
Click here to place your order with me and receive a bundle of six tutorials as a special thank you from me.
Current Host Code: M642HXXS
For orders over $150 placed through my store, don't use the hostess code, you will still get your free tutorials from me.
Did you catch the latest set of tutorials? Don't miss out on this one here!
Step By Step Instructions
- Secure your patterned paper (4″ x 5-1/4″) to your Basic Black card base (4-1/4″ x 11″).
- Add your second pattern of the same paper pack (1-1/2″ x 4″) about 1″ up from the bottom of your card.
- Die cut your Pumpkin Pie card stock down to a 3″ Scalloped Rectangle using your Layering Squares dies. Attach to your card.
- Stamp your sentiment in Tuxedo Black ink onto Whisper White 2-5/8″ square, then secure on your card.
- Punch out 5 bats from Basic Black card stock and use Black Dimensionals to attach to your card.
- Secure a piece of Whisper White card stock (4″ x 5-1/4″) to the inside of your card.
- Adhere a patterned paper strip (3/4″ x 4″) to a piece of Pumpkin Pie card stock (1″ x 4″) and secure near the bottom of the inside of your card.
- Punch out 5 more bats and use regular adhesive to adhere on your patterned paper strip on the inside of your card.
See how those bats look amazing popped up with the black Dimensionals? You just don't even see the Dimensionals, they just disappear.
This card is so much fun to make and will be fun to send out!
Like it? Pin it!
Thank you so much for joining me for today's No Tricks Just Treats Halloween card. This is totally my style of Halloween cards. I don't make a lot of Halloween cards, but it's fun to make some since I ordered the punch pack and the stamp set to use for other cards. Why not? Right? Thanks again for joining me and I will see you soon in the next project! XOXO, Meg
Very cute card!
Really cute card!! I need to get some of those black Dimensionals!!