So here is what I have learned over the past 10 days… let me know if any of these sound familiar to you!
1. Do not get sick a week prior to vacation. (you know how you have a to do list before a trip and then you get sick and then the to do list grows and never gets done.)
2. Beg the dance studio where daughter (4 year old) takes dance not to have a recital the week before vacation.
3. Tears flow freely when daughter graduates from pre-school, one day before vacation – pack tissues.
4. Internet connection is not reliable in a hotel.
5. Family will want to come in town for dance recital, figure out where to have them all sleep before they arrive.
6. If you do not post to a blog, people will send you emails making sure that you are alive and that yes, you will be posting again.
7. Seattle is beautiful!
8. Pack extra memory cards in case you leave your huge memory card for camera in computer at home 🙂
9. House sitter will need a key – take care of before leaving town.
10. Everything in Seattle is uphill!
I will be posting really cool pictures as internet connection allows in the Pacific ocean because I am feeling great, and I cannot wait to share with you what I learn!