Do you know how to make ric rac with Stampin' Up!'s scallop border punch? If not, I have made a video tutorial for you teaching you just how easy it is to achieve this look.
Continuing on with the theme of Christmas Tags for the week, I wanted to incorporate the ric rac with my Cherry Cobbler cardstock onto this cute gingerbread man tag.
2. Stamp Gingerbread Man from Scentsational Christmas in Soft Suede on Very Vanilla and die cut with Holiday Collection framelits.
3. Stamp "To" and "From" from the No Peeking Stamp set using your Cherry Cobbler Marker onto Very Vanilla (1 7/8" x 3 5/8"). Adhere to inside of tag.
4. Punch ric rack from Cherry Cobbler cardstock: See Video Tutorial. Attach to top, bottom and inside of tag.
5. Cut your tag angles at the top.
6. Layer Gingerbread Man to the center of your tag with dimensionals.
7. Finish with 1/2" circle punched piece of Soft Suede cardstock and Cherry Cobbler seam binding. Add dots of Cherry Cobbler Dazzling Details to complete your tag.
Here is your How to Make Ric Rac using your Scallop Border Punch Video Tutorial:
I hope that you have enjoyed the video tutorial and the Christmas tag I have shared with you today – now you know how to make ric rac using your Scallop Border Punch!