Handmade Friendship Card
Let's make a handmade friendship card today! This one is so bright & cheerful AND doesn't require any fancy smancy tools – just stamps, ink, and card stock!
We are using one of my favorite stamp sets from the spring catalog with Stampin' Up! called Pretty Perennials. It comes as a bundle with coordinating dies but we won't be using those today. This stamp set isn't carrying over into the annual catalog, so be sure to grab it up while you can.
Check out this cute bundle:
Ready to see the card? Awesome! Here it is…
See how bright and cheery it is? And it's super easy to make, I can't wait to share all the details with you. Before we dive into that, let's go over the supplies you will need.
To order these supplies, simply click on an image below. Be sure to use the host code below to get free tutorials from me 🙂
Click here to place your order with me and receive a bundle of six tutorials as a special thank you from me.
Current Host Code: BT4XGA3H
For orders over $150 placed through my store, don't use the hostess code, you will still get your free tutorials from me.
Did you catch the latest set of tutorials? Don't miss out on this one here!
The main thing you really need to know to make this handmade friendship card are the measurements.
- You will need two pieces of Basic White card stock. One that's your card base at 4-1/4″ x 11″. Then a top piece that's 3-3/4″ x 5-1/4″. This top piece is what you will do your stamping on.
- For your stamping, I suggest you stamp the word “happy” first and then stamp around it. That will help with the spacing.
- Then dig into your scrap bin and go to town. You will want 7 pieces that are 3/4″ wide.
- Use your grid paper to secure the colored card stock strips behind the stamped piece to create a finished size of 4″ x 5-1/4″.
- Layer all this goodness onto your card base.
Just like that, you are done!
Now it's your turn to make a stack of these cards. Order your supplies, pull up a great Netflix show, and have a blast knowing you handmade friendship card will brighten someone's day! See you in the next project! XOXO, Meg