Today I am sharing one of the cutest handmade card designs for friend besties – no I am not bragging! The Sprinkles Of Life stamp set makes it so easy! Check it out:
Isn't that so sweet? And you could use it for a birthday card, an encouragement card, a thank you card…..I love cards that give you tons of possibilities. Here's another peek:
The Tree Builder Punch makes putting this card together a snap and using the apples as both the “pop” on the tree and as a background around the panel I was able to pull the whole project together with, like, zero effort. Here's a better look at the tone on tone apples:
I know many of you LURVE step by step instructions so here is a list of the items I used and how I put this handmade card designs for friend wishes together:
1. Cut and score card stock pieces – here are the pieces you will need:
Whisper White Thick Card Stock: 4-1/4” x 11”
Whisper White Card Stock: 2-1/2” x 2-1/2”; 3/8” x 1-3/4”; extras for stamping
Real Red Card Stock: 4” x 5-1/4”; extras
2. Stamp apples in Real Red ink onto Real Red card stock behind where your layers will go on
the right hand side. Then secure Real Red card stock to your Whisper White card base.
3. Stamp three extra apples onto extra piece of Real Red card stock also in Real Red ink.
4. Stamp sentiment onto Whisper White strip of card stock, use scissors to make banners on
5. Stamp your leaves in Old Olive ink on extra piece of Whisper White card stock.
6. Stamp your tree trunk in Soft Suede ink onto extra piece of Whisper White card stock.
7. Use Tree Builder Punch to punch out applies, leaves, & trunk. Assemble onto Whisper
White card stock square as shown.
8. Secure Whisper White card stock square to your Soft Suede square.
9. Tie a bow with coordinating Baker’s Twine, then staple to upper left hand corner of this
10. Attach Metallic Thread and Old Olive ribbon behind upper left hand.
11. Use Dimensionals to attach all this stamped goodness onto your card.
TIP: Use 10 Second Bow Maker for perfectly tied bows every time – no kidding – I invented this because I could not tie a good bow!
TIP: For best tips on how to get this banner look, be sure to check out Stamping Family – there are HUNDREDS of videos and lots of tutorials that teach you all this and more.
Now you've got another super cute card idea for some handmade card designs for friend besties or anyone else deserving your stamping talents – make a few and have them on hand to show someone you think they are the BEST!
Very classy card!
Love it! And so fast without using the Big Shot to die cut or emboss.