Saturday, November 24th, 2012
Location: Round Rock, TX (exact venue will be announced soon!)
1:00 pm – 4:30 pm
Ages: 12 and up
Registration ends November 7th
It's that time again…time for our annual Christmas Stamp Camp! After you've filled up on turkey on Thursday and shopped 'til you dropped on Black Friday, come join us on Saturday and enjoy a relaxing afternoon of stamping with friends. We've got four A-M-A-Z-I-N-G projects this year – perfect gifts for teachers, co-workers, friends, family, or even to keep for yourself!
Family or friends in town for the holiday? Register and bring them with you and make even more holiday memories as you share your love of crafting with them! We'll have all supplies cut and ready to assemble, so you don't have to worry about any of the prep work (or entertaining your guests for the afternoon).
As always, you'll learn new stamping techniques and get hands-on stamping time – no stamping experience required! This event is perfect for both new and experienced stampers alike. Our team of Stampin' Up! Demonstrators will help you create your projects and answer any questions you have as you create your items.
Class Fee: $49.95
Registration ends Wednesday, November 7th and space for the event is limited, be sure to register today.
What does your registration include?
- All supplies and instructions for four make-and-take projects
- Step-by-step instructions for all projects
- Hands-on stamping
- An entry ticket for door prize drawings throughout the afternoon
- Display samples for ideas and inspiration- don't forget your camera!
- A fabulous afternoon with other crafters, doing what you love and having FUN!
- Exclusive promotion for Stamp Camp attendees
What do you need to bring?
- Your favorite adhesive (such as Snail or glue stick)
- Your own paper snips/scissors
- Camera (optional)
- Your wish list
- 1:00 pm – 1:10 pm – Check in and Project Overview
- 1:10 pm – 4:30 pm – Make-and-Take Projects
- 4:30 pm – 4:45 pm – Place orders and Wrap-Up
Check out what previous attendees have said about our Stamp Camps:
- “All of the girls were knowledgeable and very helpful. A great time was had by all! Great projects.”
- “Wow! So much fun – what a perfect way to spend a hot summer day, or a rainy winter one.”
- “The stamp camp gives me a short minute to take a break from a very busy work schedule and relax and refresh on new gifts I can share with people at work! I love coming to them.”
- “I love walking away with great looking finished projects. Everything is color coded and designed for people like me that are not so creative but love to craft.”
- “One of the best stamp camps I've attended. Very well organized and the demonstrators were very friendly and helpful.”
- “I love meeting all the women and the fellowship with others and learning all the great new projects!”
- “I truly enjoy the Stamp Camps. It helps me to unwind after a long week.”
- “Thanks so much for the fun and also for your encouragement.”
- “It's a great vacation from real life.”
- “Thanks for the very awesome Stamp Camp. The projects were fun to do.”
- “Best time for ‘getting away'.”
- “Great projects. Well put together.”
What is Stamp Camp?
Stamp Camp is a hands-on stamping event where you learn how to make fabulous projects by going from station to station and assembling your items to take home – no stamping experience required! Our team of Stampin' Up! Demonstrators will show you how to create the projects and answer any questions you have as you create your items.
I can't attend in person. Can I purchase the supplies?
Absolutely! Just register for Stamp Camp using the link above and then email me letting me know you're unable to attend and would like the supplies shipped to you. I'll send you a separate PayPal invoice for shipping charges. Once payment is received, I'll ship the supplies to you. Please note, supplies will include all consumable supplies: die cut images, punched images, fabric, ribbon, card stock, etc. Supplies not included: all stamped images, ink pads, adhesives, dimensionals.
Can I cancel my registration if I cannot attend?
Class fees are non-refundable since materials are ordered and prepared in advance of the class. In the unfortunate event that you are unable to attend, a packet containing all the materials to construct the projects will be provided.