Saturday, August 4, 2012
@ Kids 'R' Kids
15111 Avery Ranch Blvd, Austin, 78717
Ages: 12 and up
Registration ends July 26th
Back by popular demand, my Christmas in August Stamp Camp is right around the corner. Get a jump start on your Christmas crafting and enjoy the day stamping with friends while creating the projects shown above. As always, you'll learn new stamping techniques and get hands-on stamping time – no stamping experience required! This event is perfect for both new and experienced stampers alike. Our team of Stampin' Up! Demonstrators will help you create your projects and answer any questions you have as you create your items.
Good news! We've listened to your feedback and have decreased the number of projects but increased the bells and whistles for each project. Plus, we've added a Christmas Card Class in the morning so you'll have handmade Christmas cards ready to send later this year.
SESSION A – Christmas Cards
Time: 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
$40 (Early Bird ends July 23rd)
$45 (Regular Price July 23rd – 26th)
In this session, you'll make 12 cards (4 different designs, 3 of each design). You’ll also make a coordinating card holder that fits your cards and envelopes and can alternately be used to package a gift.
Time: 1:00 PM – 4:00 PM
$40 (Early Bird ends July 23rd)
$45 (Regular Price July 24th -July 26th)
In this session, you'll make 3 gifts that are perfect for teachers, friends, coworkers, family, and anyone who appreciates that handmade touch. Gifts include a Card Set with Coordinating Gift Box, 8" x 10" Framed Holiday Wall Art; and a Holiday Flip Book/Album.
SESSION A & B – BEST VALUE!
Time: 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
$80 (Early Bird ends July 23rd)
$90 (Regular Price July 24th – 26th)
This option includes both Sessions A and B, plus a free boxed lunch. You can choose either a turkey sandwich or chicken club salad. (See descriptions in FAQ section below.)
What does your registration include?
- All supplies for your make-and-take projects
- Step-by-step instructions for all projects
- Hands-on stamping
- An entry ticket for door prize drawings throughout the day
- Display samples for ideas and inspiration- don't forget your camera!
- A fabulous day with other crafters, doing what you love and having FUN!
- Boxed lunch (for attendees who attend both Session A and Session B only)
- Exclusive promotion for Stamp Camp attendees
What do you need to bring?
- Your favorite adhesive (such as Snail or glue stick)
- Your own paper snips/scissors
- Camera (optional)
- Your wish list
- 8:45 am – 9:00 am – Check in for Session A
- 9:00 am – 12:00 pm – Session A
- 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm – Lunch
- 12:45 pm – 1:00 pm – Check in for Session B
- 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm – Session B
Check out what previous attendees have said about our Stamp Camps:
- "All of the girls were knowledgeable and very helpful. A great time was had by all! Great projects."
- "I love walking away with great looking finished projects. Everything is color coded and designed for people like me that are not so creative but love to craft."
- "One of the best stamp camps I've attended. Very well organized and the demonstrators were very friendly and helpful."
- "I love meeting all the women and the fellowship with others and learning all the great new projects!"
- "I truly enjoy the Stamp Camps. It helps me to unwind after a long week."
- "Thanks so much for the fun and also for your encouragement."
- "It's a great vacation from real life."
- "Thanks for the very awesome Stamp Camp. The projects were fun to do."
- "Best time for 'getting away'."
- "Great projects. Well put together."
What is Stamp Camp?
Stamp Camp is a hands-on stamping event where you learn how to make fabulous projects by going from station to station and assembling your items to take home – no stamping experience required! Our team of Stampin' Up! Demonstrators will show you how to create the projects and answer any questions you have as you create your items.
What do the boxed lunches include?
The boxed lunches will be ordered from Jason's Deli. Gluten free available on request. There are two options available:
- Turkey Sandwich – A traditional sandwich with oven roasted turkey, lettuce, and tomato on whole grain wheat bread. Chips, a pickle, a cookie, and mayo/mustard are also included. Note: Gluten free bread available on request – just email me if you prefer the gluten-free option.
- Chicken Club Salad – Natural, grilled chicken breast, grape tomatoes, sliced avocado, cheddar, asiago, bacon on mixed salad greens. Note: Gluten free dressing available on request – just email me if you prefer the gluten-free option.
I can't attend in person. Can I purchase the supplies?
Absolutely! Just register for Stamp Camp using the link below and then contact me letting me know you're unable to attend and would like the supplies shipped to you. I'll send you a separate PayPal invoice for shipping charges. Once payment is received, I'll ship the supplies to you. Please note, supplies will include all consumable supplies: die cut images, punched images, fabric, ribbon, card stock, etc. Supplies not included: all stamped images, ink pads, adhesives, dimensionals.
Can I cancel my registration if I cannot attend?
Class fees are non-refundable since materials are ordered and prepared in advance of the class. In the unfortunate event that you are unable to attend, a packet containing all the materials to construct the projects will be provided.