Baby Shower Cards
Today we are making a sweet baby shower cards. We are using a stamp set that is one of my favorites from Stampin Up, but it is one that most stampers don't know about. It's not in the annual catalog, it's in a getting started handout. It's great for all levels of stampers and it's called Hoot Hoot Hooray. Let me show it to you:
See how awesome that set is? You can use it for so many occasions!
Before we go any further, let me share the project with you. All the supplies and instructions are listed below.
Here is our sweet baby shower card. I went with gender neutral colors but feel free to change yours out for a different set of colors.
Here is a list of supplies that you will need to create this project. To order any of these supplies, simply click on an image below.
All of these supplies were picked for you today because they are all extremely versatile. You can use these stamps for a variety of projects, the lettering for unlimited number of cards, and the same with the embossing folders and the ribbon.
Click here to place your order with me and receive a bundle of six tutorials as a special thank you from me.
Current Host Code: M642HXXS
For orders over $150 placed through my store, don't use the hostess code, you will still get your free tutorials from me.
Did you catch the latest set of tutorials? Don't miss out on this one here!
Step By Step Instructions
- Now that you have seen the project and you have your list of supplies, let's dive into the instructions 🙂
- Start by attaching a piece of Whisper White card stock (4″ x 5-1/4″) onto a piece of So Saffron card stock (5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″).
- Dry emboss a piece of So Saffron card stock (3″ x 4-1/4″) using the Subtle embossing folder and secure to your card base.
- Dry emboss a piece of Crumb Cake (2″ x 3″) using your Corrugated embossing folder.
- Die cut your letters in Pear Pizzazz card stock using your Hand-lettered Prose dies.
- Stamp your rocking horse and either use your Scan N Cut or fussy cut it out.
- Color in your rocking horse. (I used Soft Suede, Pear Pizzazz, So Saffron and Highland Heather markers.)
- Arrange and secure your lettering and your corrugated layer to your card.
- Add your rocking horse using Dimensionals.
- Finish by adding a bow below your lettering. **If you struggle at all with tying bows, be sure to grab a 10 Second Bow Maker.
That's all there is to making this adorable card that is perfect to help welcome a new baby into the world. Add a gift card inside or slide it into a gift bag 🙂
Pin It For Later
Whether you might need a baby card today or later, be sure to pin this image to your favorite card making Pinterest board.
See You Soon
Thank you so much for stopping by for today's sweet baby shower cards. I hope it inspires you to create often and create more! Order your supplies above, remember I said I picked them all out to be extremely versatile. Keep checking back for more paper crafting projects!! XOXO, Meg