Cute DIY Halloween Sign
I had to share this cute DIY Halloween sign and show you how easy it is for you to make one too!
I recently came across these awesome lightweight wood squares that are PERFECT for paper crafters. It's like they were made for us to use with our stamps as the size is so similar to a card – so as I said, perfect! And with these squares, you can use them for any holiday, event, or everyday decor.
Let me share with you how cute this little Halloween sign is:
Hands down, adorable, right?
Let me share some tips for making these:
- The edges of the wood squares are not stained, so simply adding ink to the edges with either sponge daubers or Blending Brushes is fast and easy.
- Use dimension! Adding Dimensionals behind parts of the cute DIY Halloween sign makes your images pop more.
- Using these wood squares makes your project not bend with hanging. It holds everything nice in flat, no curling here!
- Choose a fun ribbon. Since these boards are so lightweight, all I had to use to hold the ribbon in place is a glue dot on each end.
Here is a picture where you can see the thickness:
AND I have great news for you, I have these wood squares in stock and ready to ship out in either packages of 5 or 10! Price includes shipping and is only available in the US.
Other Supplies Used
To order any of these supplies, simply click on a link below. Use the Host Code below to earn free tutorials from me as a fun thank you!
Like Free Tutorials?
Click here to place your order with me and receive a bundle of six tutorials as a special thank you from me.
Current Host Code: BVH43XA2
For orders over $150 placed through my store, don't use the hostess code, you will still get you free tutorials from me.
Here are some tips to help you recreate this adorable sign:
- Cut (8) 1-3/8″ squares from Rich Razzleberry.
- Cut (8) 1-1/4″ squares of patterned paper.
- Stamp your sentiment in different colors. (for this project, I used a different stamp set for the Trick Or Treat, there is one in the Cutest Halloween stamp set that will work great for this project too.
- Make your center image a different shape. I used rectangles for the edge pieces and then a scallop circle for the inside image. It helps break up your overall pattern and make your centerpiece pop!
Click here to download your Project Printable.
I hope you like this cute DIY Halloween Sign. It is another great way to use the Cutest Halloween bundle, I am always looking for more creative ways to use products I have, or to move the product from my wish list to my ordered list, lol! I had this project in mind from before I bought it, it was so much fun to create it, and even more fun to share it with you! Order your supplies and your wood squares and you will be crafting in no time. XOXO, Meg