Handmade Card Birthday or Congratulations
If you are looking for an idea that's a handmade card birthday idea or congratulations, this is the card for you!
I am using one stamp set to provide texture and make my own background plus a sentiment stamp set that I think is one of the most overlooked sets in the SU Spring catalog.
Here are the sets I am using…
This is the sentiment set that I think gets missed. It's a stamp set that coordinates with a card kit BUT regardless of how cute the card kit is, I am not a card kit kinda person – but I LOVE this stamp set. When I first saw it, I instantly thought MASCULINE cards. It's not cutesy in any way – making it a perfect stamp set for guy cards, but can be used on any type of card.
Then when we match it with these fun circles, the possibilities are endless!
So what are we making today? Lemme show you!
How fun is this?!?!? It's soooo easy to make. I can't wait to share with you how to make this. Let's start with the supplies:
You don't need anything but the basics to make this card – which also makes it a winner in my book. To order any of the supplies, simply click on an image below. Use the host code below to get great tutorials from me as a thank you!
Like Free Tutorials?
Click here to place your order with me and receive a bundle of six tutorials as a special thank you from me.
Current Host Code: 2C69K2PW
For orders over $150 placed through my store, don't use the hostess code, you will still get you free tutorials from me.
- Stamp your sentiment in black ink onto your Basic White rectangle (2″ x 2 1/2″).
- Layer this onto Bumblebee card stock that's 2-1/8″ x 2-5/8″.
- Stamp the circles in black ink all over your Basic White panel.
- Wrap a strip of Bumblebee ribbon around your circle stamped panel securing your tails to the back side.
- Wrap black and white Baker's Twine around the ribbon three times.
- Secure your big stamped piece onto your Bumblebee card base.
- Add your sentiment layers using Dimensionals.
- Finish with a bow tied in the same Baker's Twine using your 10 Second Bow Maker, add to your card with a drop of liquid glue.
You are done!
All you need is ink, stamps, ribbon, and twine and you are set!
Now you know how to make this card and it's your turn to give it a try. Start with ordering your supplies from me and plan a day to get to crafting. This one is just fun to make! Whether it's used as a handmade card birthday or celebratory, this one is a winner for sure! See you in the next project! XOXO, Meg