Snailed It Bundle From Stampin Up
I am so excited to share the Snailed It Bundle from Stampin Up with you! This bundle caught my eye when I first say it in the Spring Mini Catalog. I love it so much for several reasons. Let me share the bundle with you and then we will dive into why I love it so.
- I LOVE the color combinations in the patterned paper. It just screams to my style.
- It's cute without being overly cutesy. Just the right amount 🙂
- I will use every single stamp in the set – and that's rare for me.
- It has coordinating dies that work with both the paper and the stamps, double win!
This year, my goal is in making more. And this Snailed It Bundle from Stampin Up will help me achieve that in a big way.
My First Project
I am so excited to share with you the first project that I made with this bundle. It's super cute and a GREAT way to use up small card stock scraps. It's so bright and fun, and did I mention that it's super easy to make? No, I don't believe I did – so here it goes – it's SUPER easy to make.
Isn't this just adorable? And it looks like a ton of supplies are used, but really there aren't. With just a few carefully placed elements and a couple of scraps, you are set. So let me share with you what I used to make this card.
Below are the supplies that I used to create this card. To order any of the supplies, simply click on an image below – and don't forget to use the host code below to get your free tutorials from me. There is a product suite listed first that includes the stamps, dies, 12″ x 12″ paper, resin hearts, and a twine combo pack of pink and white.
Like Free Tutorials?
Click here to place your order with me and receive a bundle of six tutorials as a special thank you from me.
Current Hostess Code: 2VSHTHRU
For orders over $150 placed through my store, don't use the hostess code, you will still get you free tutorials from me.
To make this project is easy, and it's just as easy to make 1 of these as it is to make 6, so this card is easy to mass produce 🙂
- Cut a tag from Basic White card stock (2-1/8″ x 3-1/2″).
- Make a banner at the bottom of your tag and then trim the top edges. Use a hole punch at the top.
- Stamp your sentiment in Tuxedo Black ink onto your tag.
- Die cut your snail from the Snail Mail patterned paper.
- Die cut your mushroom two times, once at the top of the mushroom in Real Red, once for the stem in Basic White.
- Use a scrap of Blushing Bride behind the holes in your Real Red mushroom cap.
- Die cut a strip of Bumblebee using the scallop edge die, add a small section behind your tag.
- Thread your Baker's Twine through your tag hole and secure your tag to your patterned paper, securing the ends behind the paper.
- Add to your Bermuda Bay card base.
- Finish with a bow tied in the same Baker's Twine and add to your card.
So adorable, right?
This card is one that a paper crafter at any skill level can make – so it's your turn to give it a try! Order your supplies and get to crafting! 2021 is going to be a fun year together. Whether we are making from the Snailed It Bundle from Stampin Up or anything else, we have a lot to make this year. See you in the next project! XOXO, Meg