More super quick and simple Christmas card designs!
Do you like making cards that look way harder than they actually are but are actually based on fast and simple Christmas card designs? The ones where others rave about your talents and skills and your inner voice is saying, “If they only really knew how easy this one was!” This is one of those cards! AND it is a variation on and uses the same products as the one I did here meaning you now have two awesome and easy ideas using the same group of products!
The “work” is done by the amazing die set. I LOVE this die set since it does all the heavy lifting. It comes as a bundle, let me show it to you.
See how cute those two big border dies are? And then you get all the other leaves and candy canes too. The stamp set is adorable and can be used both with the dies and without.
Once you have the “star” of the card, the rest of the card comes together so quickly. AND with very few supplies!
Since we are talking about supplies, let me show you just how few you need. To order any of these, simply click on an image below:
For orders over $150 placed through my store, don't use the hostess code, you will still get you free tutorials from me. Also, if you don't get your tutorials, make sure in your Stampin Up store profile that you haven't selected the option to not allow the demonstrator to contact you. If that is checked, even if you use the code, I can't see your name/email, nuttin' – so I don't know where to send your tutorials.
This card goes together so fast, blink and you might miss it 🙂
- Start by die cutting your stunning edge cut out onto a piece of Real Red. This Real Red piece starts at 2-1/8″ x 5-1/2″. The importance of that is that you can cut 8 of these from a standard piece of card stock.
- Add the die cut piece to your Whisper White card base.
- Stamp your sentiment and die cut it out using your Stitched Rectangles Dies.
- Add a quick banner behind your sentiment and adhere these to your card.
- Finish with a bow tied in the cute red and white ribbon with the help of your 10 Second Bow Maker, kiss it onto a glue dot, and add it to your card!
Just like that, you are done!
You can make 8 of these with:
- 4 pieces of 8-1/2″ x 11″ Whisper White card stock for card bases
- 1 piece of 8-1/2″ x 11″ Real Red card stock
- 1 piece of 8-1/2″ x 11″ Whisper White card stock for sentiment layers
- 1 piece of 8-1/2″ x 11″ Crumb Cake card stock for your banner
Want to see another idea using just the stamp set? Check out this one here.
Now It's Your Turn!
It's your turn to make these delightful handmade cards. Order your supplies, pick a great Hallmark movie to watch, and get to crafting! With these simple Christmas card desgins you are on your way! See you in the next project, XOXO, Meg