Cute and Easy Coffee Cards
Have a coffee lover that could use a little “perk up” with one of these cute coffee cards? If so, this is the perfect project for him or her! And the best part, you won't need a lot of supplies AND it's easy to alter to match the person it's going to. We will get into all that in just a bit, but first, let's go over the supplies you will need.
You won't need a lot, as I said above, and to order any of these, simply click on an image below.
For orders over $150 placed through my store, don't use the hostess code, you will still get you free tutorials from me. Also, if you don't get your tutorials, make sure in your Stampin Up store profile that you haven't selected the option to not allow the demonstrator to contact you. If that is checked, even if you use the code, I can't see your name/email, nuttin' – so I don't know where to send your tutorials.
The Making of these cute coffee cards
- Start by dry embossing your piece of Early Espresso card stock.
- Time to stamp 🙂 Start with your sunshine rays, you don't want to start with the others and then run out of room for your rays.
- Next, stamp your coffee cups.
- Stamp your heart and the sentiment in the middle of the space remaining.
- On a scratch piece of vanilla, stamp another of the middle coffee cups, color and cut out.
- Color in your coffee cups, except for the middle one. (you could color it too, but you are going to cover it up)
- Place your stamped piece onto your embossed card stock making sure NOT to have your adhesive at the top and bottom edges.
- Slide ribbon strips behind the top and the bottom of the stamped piece, securing the tails to the back side.
- Layer all this goodness onto your Bumblebee card stock and then onto your Very Vanilla card base.
- Finish by popping up your little cut out coffee cup with a Mini Dimensional.
Options: Change out the Bumblebee to match the recipient's personality! Keep your yellow rays but change out the yellow for green, pink, blue, red, anything that will help “perk” them up!
There is nothing like placing an order with me and waiting for that box. The day it's arriving you look forward to it, checking out the front door – is UPS here yet? Right?!?!? Now is the time to get your fall/holiday supplies ordered and have them arrive to give yourself plenty of time to create this year!
I hope this card makes it onto your must-make list!
Thank you so much for stopping by today and checking out this idea for coffee cards! Keep checking back for more and more card making ideas, XOXO, Meg