It's a Good Time To Share Teacher Appreciation Cards!
Whether you are homeschooling, doing virtual school, or returning to school in person as a student or a fellow teacher, now is the time to really make some appreciation cards for the teachers in our world. They could all use our love and support now more than ever!
Even though the Harvest Hellos stamp set I used here includes images that are perfect for teacher appreciation cards, it is not a teacher's set! You all know I love those multipurpose stamp sets! We are pairing this fall set with a new favorite of mine – the Right Triangle. This has a lot of what I often refer to in Stamping Family as “salt & pepper” stamps. “Salt & pepper stamps” are those stamps that add the perfect “seasoning” to your project. And the Right Triangle, in addition to those gorgeous triangles, include a bunch of those “this-needs-a-little-something stamps” like the one I used on the banner. Here's a closeup.
See how those little dots just add that little something?
The Making of these Teacher Appreciation cards
Here are the steps for you to make this card:
- Dry emboss your Whisper White panel using the oh-so-pretty Dainty Diamonds embossing folder. Add this onto a Crumb Cake card base.
- Start with a 2″ x 4″ Real Red strip of card stock and use the Banner Triple Punch on one end.
- Stamp the dots – the “salt & pepper” – in Real Red ink onto this Real Red banner and then add to your card.
- Add a 3″ strip of Just Jade gingham ribbon from the Flowers From Every Season Ribbon Combo Pack.
- Die cut a circle using the Stitched Shapes dies with Whisper White card stock. Add to your card.
- Stamp your apple in Tuxedo Black ink onto Whisper White card stock. Color in with Real Red Stampin' Blends.
- Stamp your stem in Tuxedo Black ink onto Whisper White card stock. Color in with Just Jade Stampin' Blends.
- Punch both of these out using Apple Builder Punch.
- Punch out stem with Cinnamon Cider card stock.
- Assemble apple together and add to card using Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Stamp sentiment in Just Jade ink onto strip of Whisper White card stock. Cut each end into a banner and add to your card.
Ta-da! This stunning card is ready for you to share with a teacher that could use some love and attention right now.
To order any of these supplies simply click on a link below to start your order. Using these links is how we keep this blog going and costs you no extra money. Thank You!!
For orders over $150 placed through my store, don't use the hostess code, you will still get you free tutorials from me. Also, if you don't get your tutorials, make sure in your Stampin Up store profile that you haven't selected the option to not allow the demonstrator to contact you. If that is checked, even if you use the code, I can't see your name/email, nuttin' – so I don't know where to send your tutorials.
Save this Pin for when you are ready to whip up a batch of teacher appreciation cards. And remember, teachers do so much more than “teach”; show how much you appreciate them all year round with small gestures like sending a card like this!