Crazy Simple Masculine Card
Today we are making a crazy simple masculine card. We are mixing two of my favorite items from the soon to be retired spring catalog with Stampin Up.
- Start by stamping your sentiment in Night of Navy ink onto Whisper White card stock and punching it out with a 1-1/2″ circle punch.
- Then stamp your present in Gray Granite ink onto Whisper White card stock and stamp the ribbon over it in Night of Navy, handcut this out.
- Add a 1/2″ strip of Night of Navy across the middle of your patterned paper (3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″) and trim to fit edit width.
- Add your patterned paper to a piece of Night of Navy card stock that is 4″ x 5-1/4″.
- Adhere these pieces to your Gray Granite card base (4-1/4″ x 11″).
- Use Dimensionals to add your stamped sentiment and cut out present and you are done!
Change It Up
Easily change the card by changing the sentiment – make it a father's day card, make it a masculine sympathy card, thinking of you – anything you want.
Change up the image – cut out a fish, a heart, a leaf, any image that works for your sentiment.
Just a heads up – both the stamp set/die bundle and the patterned paper are retiring! They are both available while supplies last and are the ideal supplies for masculine cards – and the bundle is ideal for kids cards too!
To order any of these supplies simply click on a link below to start your order. Using these links is how we keep this blog going and costs you no extra money. Thank You!!
For orders over $150 placed through my store, don't use the hostess code, you will still get you free tutorials from me. Also, if you don't get your tutorials, make sure in your Stampin Up store profile that you haven't selected the option to not allow the demonstrator to contact you. If that is checked, even if you use the code, I can't see your name/email, nuttin' – so I don't know where to send your tutorials.
I have thoroughly enjoyed this stamp set and die set more than I thought I would. I got it on a whim, thinking I would use it a time or two – but I have made over 20 projects using this bundle. I got on such a role with these products that I made a fun low price tutorial featuring the bundle.
Click here to grab your copy of this tutorial for only $7!
Thank you so much for stopping by today, I hope you enjoy this project and I hope it inspires you to create some masculine cards.
Keep checking back for more card making ideas and inspiration. XOXO, Meg