Easy DIY Birthday Cards You Can Make in a Flash!
With just a couple of supplies and a quick amount of time, you can make a batch of these adorable easy DIY birthday cards in minutes!
The main supplies we are focusing on with this card are these supplies:
*Note: You don't have to have a Stamparatus to make this card, it just makes it easier 🙂
We are using a fun color combination to make this card. You can use any colors, but these worked perfectly!
To make this card is so easy, here are the steps:
- Line up and place your bird on your Stamparatus where you want it with your top plate being three hinges over to the right.
- Stamp bird in Daffodil Delight ink near the right side of your Whisper White piece (3″ x 4-1/2″).
- Clean your stamp with your shammy, slide your plate over one hinge to the left, re-ink in Flirty Flamingo ink, and stamp again.
- Repeat last step but change ink to Highland Heather.
- Stamp party hat in Highland Heather ink above yellow bird.
- Stamp sentiment under yellow bird in Flirty Flamingo ink.
- Layer onto Daffodil Delight card stock.
- Layer onto Whisper White notecard.
- Stamp bird and party hat on lower left hand corner of your envelope.
* Remember that you don't have to have a Stamparatus to make this card, it just a tool that makes it easier 🙂
To order any of these supplies simply click on a link below to start your order. Using these links is how we keep this blog going and costs you no extra money. Thank You!!
For orders over $150 placed through my store, don't use the hostess code, you will still get you free tutorials from me. Also, if you don't get your tutorials, make sure in your Stampin Up store profile that you haven't selected the option to not allow the demonstrator to contact you. If that is checked, even if you use the code, I can't see your name/email, nuttin' – so I don't know where to send your tutorials.
Now it's your turn to make some of your OWN easy DIY birthday cards! Give this layout a try! This is such a versatile stamp set and many stampers don't even know it exists because it's not in the annual catalog with Stampin Up – it's in a getting started brochure, but there is nothing beginner about this stamp set. If you like this card idea, be sure to check out this one using the same stamp set.
Thanks so much for stopping by today! Be sure to give this card a try and mail it to a friend that is celebrating something! It's so fun to make and even more fun to send. XOXO, Meg