Non-Valentine Card with Valentine Stamps
Continuing on with our series of making non-Valentine cards using Valentine stamps, is this fun card idea. We are using one of my favorite color palettes – Real Red, Bermuda Bay, and Daffodil Delight.
One of the things I really love about this card aside from the fact that it's getting more from stamps that might sit on your shelf for 11 out of 12 months, and the color combination, is that you don't need any fancy supplies.
We are using this bundle here:
It comes with both the stamp set and both heart punches, and for the price, I feel like it's an amazing deal.
To order any of these supplies, simply click on a link below. Use the Host Code below to earn free tutorials from me as a fun thank you!
Like Free Tutorials?
Click here to place your order with me and receive a bundle of six tutorials as a special thank you from me.
Current Host Code: BVH43XA2
For orders over $150 placed through my store, don't use the hostess code, you will still get you free tutorials from me.
Now that we have gone over the supplies, let's make this adorable card!
- Start by stamping your smaller heart in Daffodil Delight ink. Then stamp the dotted outline heart in Real Red – stamp both of these onto Whisper White card stock. Punch out.
- Punch out scalloped heart in Bermuda Bay card stock. Layer both hearts together.
- Stamp your sentiment in Bermuda Bay ink onto 1/2″ strip of Whisper White card stock. Trim edges to create a banner on each end.
- Stamp small heart in all three ink colors in the middle but on the right side of your 4″ x 5-1/4″ Whisper White card stock. Add this layer to your Daffodil Delight 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base.
- Add punched heart layers to your card using Dimensionals and then add your sentiment on top.
You have this delightful card in about 10 minutes using 1 stamp set, 2 punches, 3 ink pads, and 2 colors of card stock – it doesn't get much easier than this ever!
Now it's your turn! I promise you will love this bundle – you won't regret having it! There are still more ideas headed to the blog to make non-Valentine cards using Valentine stamps this month. Here is the first one in case you missed that. Grab this bundle and let's get to making!!!
Thank you so much for stopping by today to check out this project, I hope you are inspired to create something today! In a world of uncertainty and anger, you can use your talents to spread love and kindness! Keep on checking back for more card making ideas! XOXO, Meg