Halloween Mummy Card
Today we are making a Halloween mummy card in just a few minutes with very few supplies. These are so much fun to make and not only that – but you get to do one of my favorite things which is to use up card stock scraps!
I love these cards. One of the reasons I really like this Halloween Mummy card is because little hands can make these cards. We aren't using any fancy supplies or heavy punches, it's just card stock and googly eyes.
Let's briefly cover the supplies and then we will move onto the instructions.
This list is short and sweet, you don't need much at all. To order any of these supplies, simply click on an image below.
For orders over $150 placed through my store, don't use the hostess code, you will still get you free tutorials from me. Also, if you don't get your tutorials, make sure in your Stampin Up store profile that you haven't selected the option to not allow the demonstrator to contact you. If that is checked, even if you use the code, I can't see your name/email, nuttin' – so I don't know where to send your tutorials.
- Start by tearing strips of Very Vanilla card stock into about 1″ x 5″ strips.
- Sponge your torn edges with Crumb Cake ink and your sponge daubers.
- Arrange your strips and secure them onto a piece of Basic Black card stock (4″ x 5-1/4″). Be sure to leave room for your eyes.
- Trim off your excess white card stock that is overhanging your black card stock.
- Sponge the final edges of your mummy strips using Crumb Cake ink.
- Attach onto a Basic Black card base (4-1/4″ x 11″).
- Stamp your sentiment in Tuxedo Black ink onto another piece of Very Vanilla and sponge your edges with Crumb Cake ink. Secure this panel to the inside of your card.
- Finish by adding googly eyes to your card using glue dots.
Here is the inside:
See how easy this one is? It doesn't take long at all to create this Halloween mummy card!
Pin It For Later
While you are waiting for your supplies to arrive, simply pin this project so you can easily find it again 🙂
Come On Back
Be sure to keep coming back for more holiday inspiration for your card making. Today it's a Halloween mummy card, there is no telling what you will see next! XOXO, Meg