Stampin Up Swirly Frames Card Idea
Today we are sharing a Stampin Up Swirly Frames card idea and I hope you like it! It's a super simple card and with just a few other supplies you can make this card
I love, love, love the Swirly Frames stamp set. It goes with a million stamp sets – that is an estimate, I am not sure how many it really works with 🙂 – it is so versatile! Let me share it with you…
Can you see why I love it? Think of how many stamp sets you can use this one with, especially as we approach the holidays.
The Stampin Up Swirly Frames Card Idea
Here is the project for today. It's bright, it's fun, and it uses the cute Over the Moon stamp set that is new to the Stampin Up annual catalog.
Wanna learn how to make it?
Great, here we go!
Before we dive into our project, it's important to go over the supplies. If you don't have some of these items, you can order them here by clicking on an image below.
Step By Step Instructions
- Die cut a stitched circle from Whisper White card stock.
- Die cut a size larger with a scallop circle in Daffodil Delight card stock.
- Die cut a strip of Granny Apple Green with the border die from the Be Mine Stitched Hearts die set.
- Stamp your circles in Tuxedo Black ink onto your Whisper White card stock (4″ x 5-1/4″).
- Stamp your cow on an extra piece of Whisper White card stock and cut out.
- Stamp your grass onto your die cut Whisper White die cut circle.
- Stamp your sentiment in Real Red ink onto an extra piece of Whisper White and trim down to a rectangle.
- Use your Stampin Blends to color in your cow and grass. (I used Granny Apple Green , Smoky Slate and Petal Pink Stampin Blends.)
- Assemble all of your layers together as shown and attach onto a Real Red card base (5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″).
I love all the elements of this card, I love not only how they work together, but I love that all the supplies used – with the exception of the cow stamps – they are all versatile enough to use for all of your card making. And that's always a goal of mine. I love “staple supplies”. The ones you can use over and over and over again. They are the products I recommend for all paper crafters, and then you add in few fun items, like the cow stamps and away you go.
It's your turn to try this card. Get your supplies ordered. You will see all of the staple supplies used over and over here on this blog, especially with the holidays coming up. I hope you have enjoyed this Stampin Up Swirly Frames card idea and that you check back in soon for more card making ideas. XOXO, Meg