Simple Handmade Note card You Can Make in Minutes
Today we are making a simple handmade note card you can make in minutes! I love creating projects that take quite a bit of time, but there are times I just need a card and need one fast. Do you ever find yourself in that situation? If so, be sure to read on!
We are using one of my favorite stamp sets called To A Wild Rose. It's such a pretty stamp set. It also has coordinating dies, but we won't be using them today. Here is the stamp set:
So pretty right? You can make your flowers in any colors for any recipient. This set is different from other rose stamp sets that Stampin Up has offered in the past. They are considered a two step stamp, but really it is a three step stamp. They are also distinktive stamps, meaning that each stamp also has a ton of texture to it. When you combine layering your images with two step stamping AND having them distinktive, it just makes for a stunning outcome.
Before we get into the short list of supplies, measurements, and instructions, let me share the project with you. Here is the simple handmade note card you can make in minutes.
Can you think of anyone you could send this card to? What if you changed out the sentiment to Happy Birthday, can you think of someone else to send it to? What if it said With Sympathy? See how those flowers work for so many occasions? Let me share the details with you so you can easily make these note cards too.
Here is the short list of the supplies used to create this card. I am listing both the stamp set and the dies in a bundle. Order what you need by clicking on an image below.
Like Free Tutorials?
Click here to place your order with me and receive a bundle of six tutorials as a special thank you from me.
Current Host Code: KCPRBWCC
For orders over $150 placed through my store, don't use the hostess code, you will still get you free tutorials from me.
Step By Step Instructions
- Stamp your sentiment in Bermuda Bay ink in the middle of your Whisper White (3-1/4″ x 4-3/4″).
- Ink up the flower stamp that is furthest back part of the flower in Coastal Cabana ink. Stamp off onto your scratch paper and then stamp around your sentiment. Repeat these steps for the number of flowers you want. If you want to stamp your envelope, do this at the same time.
- Ink up your middle layer of your flower in Coastal Cabana ink, line it up with your already stamped image, and stamp again. Repeat for all your flowers. If you are stamping your envelope, don't forget to add this step.
- Ink up your outline of your rose in Bermuda Bay ink, line it up with your flowers, and stamp again. Repeat for all your flowers. Finish your flowers on your envelope at the same time.
- Take 3-1/2″ of ribbon and secure each end to the back of your card stock in the lower right hand corner.
- Tie a bow with same ribbon using your 10 Second Bow Maker and secure to your card using mini glue dots.
- Add this entire layer to your Note Card.
That's all there is to making these cards!
Pin It For Later
Don't forget to pin this image below to your Pinterest boards.
Don't Miss These Ideas
Y'all Come Back Now…
Thank you so much for stopping by today! Be sure to keep checking back for more papercrafting and card making ideas. I hope you enjoyed this simple handmade note card you can make in minutes project and I can't wait to share more ideas with you. XOXO, Meg