Retiring List 2019 From Stampin Up
Today is the day that the retiring list 2019 from Stampin Up is posted! I am attaching all the info right below, along with a card I made of things I thought might retire, and most of it did.
What You Need To Know
Everything on THESE LISTS (click here for list from Annual Catalog, click here for list from Occasions catalog) is retiring from Stampin' Up! All of these items are only available while supplies last. Some items will go fast, like lightning fast.
This is where it can get tricky… there are only 2 areas of trickiness though…
1. There are items where you will see that a bundle is retiring, but then you don't see that stamp set retiring, that means that the bundle is retiring, as is the bundle pricing, but the stamp set and punch, or stamp set and dies will be available individually in the next annual catalog.
2. With the exception of background stamps, please remember that Stampin Up is doing away with wood-mount and clear-mount stamps. Our next catalog will have cling or photopolymer. Some items are on the retiring list, as they are currently wood mount or clear mount, but will be in the next catalog as a cling stamp set. I was *hoping* that Stampin Up would indicate this on the lists above, but they did not.
That's ok, it gave me an opportunity to drop what I was doing and create a list for you out of love 🙂 I love getting to love on you!!! This list here is the items that are on retiring list but are coming back in new form. There are only 53, so not that many. Click here to download this list.
What You Need To Do
Click here to see the list. Make a list of your must-have items and then click here to place your order. Like I said above, everything is only while supplies last. There are no backorders on these items and no rainchecks. When it's gone, it's gone!
This card is perfect for any coffee lover in your life! It's just adorable – and it doesn't take a lot of time to make it. BUT… the stamp set, the die set, the ribbon, the corrugated little heart, and the 1-3/4″ circle punch are ALL on the retiring list. So if you have coffee lovers in your life, be sure to grab these items while you still can. I have the full list of what I used below.
Here is the card I want to share with you:
See how adorable that card is? I just love it!
How To Make This Card
- Punch out a 1-1/2″ Cherry Cobber circle, a 2″ Crumb Cake circle, and a 1-3/4″ circle from coordinating patterned paper. (I used a Festive Farmhouse scrap leftover from Christmas.)
- Die cut your white coffee cup twice. Trim off the lid section of one and attach it to the other coffee cup to give dimension.
- Stamp your sentiment in Crumb Cake ink onto Whisper White card stock and die cut with your Stitched Rectangle Dies.
- On Whisper White, 4″ x 5-1/4″, use your Aqua Painters with Cherry Cobbler ink on the tip, splatter ink onto the bottom right corner.
- Attach this white panel to your Crumb Cake, 4-1/4″ x 11″, card base.
- Assemble all your layers as shown.
- Finish with a few rhinestones!
Here is a list of supplies I used to create this fun card. To grab any of these supplies, click on an image below. Again, the coffee stamps and dies, the ribbon, the corrugated elements and the 1-3/4″ circle punch are all while supplies last, so get these while you can!
Pin It For Later
Want to easily find the project again when your supplies arrive? Pin this image below to your I Teach Stamping with Meg board 🙂
Thank You So Much
Thank you so much for checking in today to get the Retiring List 2019 From Stampin Up, and see this adorable project. I hope you like it! There are lots more projects headed your way, so keep checking back! Hugs, Meg