Cute Easter Craft – with Retiring SAB paper
With just a couple of days left of Sale-a-Bration, I wanted to share with you one of my favorite projects using the Botanical Butterfly patterned paper. This paper is so stunning and so versatile!
With Sale-a-Bration, every $50 in merchandise you order you can earn a free item – and hands down, I LOVE this paper. To place your Stampin Up order, click here to get started.
Let me show you this patterned paper. One one side is all the colorful butterfly patterns, the opposite side is black and white. Personally, I love this paper for the black and white! It's so stunning!
Here is this cute Easter craft:
- Wooden bunny – Found at Dollar General
- Botanical Butterfly patterned paper
- White craft paint
- Hot Glue Gun and Glue <— this is my referral link to my favorite cordless hot glue gun
- Cotton Balls
- Scraps of ribbon
- Liquid Glue
The Creating Instructions
- Paint the edges of your bunny if you don't want the natural wood look to show.
- Trace your bunny onto your patterned paper and cut out.
- Use liquid glue to attach your bunny.
- Use your hot glue gun to attach your bunny's tail.
- Make a scrap bow using a variety of ribbons, raffia, whatever you want and hot glue it in place.
Give It Or Keep It
These are so easy to make that you won't feel bad making them and giving them away 🙂 These make awesome home decorations!
Remember that there are only a few days left to get your hands on Sale-a-Bration items, so be sure to grab them while you can.
See You Soon
Have questions about this project? Leave me a comment below and ask 🙂
Keep checking back for more papercrafting ideas and inspiration, I have so much planned for you and I can't wait to share it all with you! Hugs, Meg