One of My Fave Card Making Layouts Free Video
Today I am sharing with you one of my favorite card making layouts in a free video.
Who wants a quick and easy, clean and simple, card idea? Hopefully it's you, since you are here 🙂
This card is so amazingly simple to make. You will only need one sentiment, one ink pad, one piece of patterned paper, one color of card stock and one ribbon – that's all!
We will be using the stunning new Butterfly Gala stamp set for our sentiment. There are amazing sentiments in this set, check it out:
Before we go any further, let me share with you the supplies you will need to create-a-long with me.
This is is… this is what you will need to make this card, and you can make so many cards with this layout and these supplies too. To order any of these supplies, simply click on an image below.
The dimensions list is wonderfully short:
- Whisper White: 4-1/4″ x 11″; 4″ x 3-1/4″
- Happiness Blooms: 2″ x 4″
Let's Make It
In 5 simple steps, your can make this card.
- Secure your patterned paper near the bottom of your white card base. (Leave 1/8″ in from both sides and in from the bottom.)
- Stamp your sentiment in Call Me Clover ink about 3/4″ up from the bottom of your small white rectangle.
- Wrap a piece of ribbon around this stamped piece securing your tails to the back side of your card stock.
- Secure stamped piece to your card front leaving 1/8″ in from both sides and in from the top.
- Tie a bow and use a glue dot to attach it to your card.
The Final Project
This card is super cute, right? I love that you can make it without any specialty tools at all. No Big Shot, no punches. The only thing you might want that's a tool is the 10 Second Bow Maker if you struggle at all with tying bows.
Pin It For Later
Like this idea and want to pin it? Here is a graphic just for you 🙂
See You Soon
Thank you so much for joining me for today's project. I hope you enjoyed this card making layout free video. I love quick and easy cards and even more is that I love sharing them with you in hopes that they inspire you to create more. If this project is right up your alley, leave me a comment and let me know. Adding the Butterfly Gala to your stamp collection won't be a disappointment at all, you can do so much with it and over the coming months I will share many more projects with you! See you soon – Hugs, Meg