Use Halloween Card Sayings to Make The Whole Card!
Do you love Halloween card sayings? Me? I love the word spooky – it's just fun to say! Say it with me… spooky. Now say it much slower and with that creepy inflection… ssspppoooooookkkkyyy. Now keep that same speed and inflection and say taco… taaaccccooo – see, so much different! Spooky has feeling attached directly to the word in a Halloween creepy kind of way. Don't get me wrong, the word taco has meaning and feelings attached to it also, but that's an entirely different project.
Moving on.. haha…
This card really takes the word spooky and elevates it, figuratively and literally.
And, you don't need a lot of supplies to make it either. Let's take a second and talk about them.
You might be thinking that you need a fancy stamp positioning tool for this and I think that would make this project take forever. But it doesn't. In The Making section below we will go over the stamping tips.
To order any of these supplies simply click on a link below to start your order. Using these links is how we keep this blog going and costs you no extra money. Thank You!!
For orders over $150 placed through my store, don't use the hostess code, you will still get you free tutorials from me. Also, if you don't get your tutorials, make sure in your Stampin Up store profile that you haven't selected the option to not allow the demonstrator to contact you. If that is checked, even if you use the code, I can't see your name/email, nuttin' – so I don't know where to send your tutorials.
- Start with die cutting a piece of white card stock that will hold your word.
- Die cut a size larger in Pumpkin Pie card stock.
- Stamp your word in black ink in the middle of your die cut rectangle.
- Stamp the word spooky in black ink straight up and down with part of your word hanging off the left hand side starting at the bottom. Then stamp above it keeping the same amount on your card stock as of your card stock. This will now be your straight line for your next row. Move your stamp up and down as you move from row to row to fill your white card stock.
- Layer your stamped background piece onto your black card base.
- Layer your die cut rectangles together.
- Add a swag of ribbon behind your rectangles.
- Use Dimensionals to add these layers to your card.
That's it! Fun, simple, easy – and awesome! Give it a try!!!
Hey Pinterest lovers – like pinning? Here's a graphic just for that!
Thank you so much for stopping by to check out this card idea using just one of the cute Halloween card sayings out there. Please give this card a try as soon as you order these supplies and they arrive – you will be addicted to how fast and easy they are and I bet you will want to branch out to OTHER holidays and occasions!. Be sure to keep coming back for more card making ideas! XOXO, Meg