Are you ready for some NEW STAMPIN' UP! PRODUCTS? Like, TONS of them? Well today is the day – the brand new Catalog is LIVE!!! If you don't already have your own copy you can click here to download it. If you DO want your own copy all you have to do is send me an email at [email protected] with your snail mail address and phone number and I will get one right out to you!
Of course I have already marked some things I just HAVE to have and I thought I would share my Top Ten favorite new Stampin' Up! products here so you can get a look at the things I will be using in upcoming projects.
Here we go!
1. All of the Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folders (p. 211) – In addition to the Hexagons and Cable Knit designs, there are three new ones! Layered Leaves, Ruffled and Pinewood Planks are going to give you SO MUCH texture with so little effort and if you've been following me for a while you know that I talk a lot about how much textures can add to projects. And at $9-$10 each, these are a bargain when you see the endless possibilities they offer you creatively.
2. Happy Birthday Gorgeous Bundle (p. 77) – Yes I LOVE birthday sets and yes, this one takes the cake (see what I did there?). I am so excited that Stampin' Up! has paired a large greeting die with a widely varied stamp set. Even though this set is called a birthday set there are TONS of other greetings in two fresh new mixed fonts with just enough additional images to make this one a go-to. If you need a new birthday set, look no further – this one's got it all!
3. Daisy Punch (p. 206) – OK, yes, this punch is on backorder ALREADY! That stinks. But WHY is it on backorder? Because it can be used on just about any type of card and, seriously, as much I love my framelits and thinlits, I love my punches! I will keep a close eye on this item's availability and let you know when it is ready to come to your house for a playdate!
4. Decorative Ribbon Border Punch (p. 206) – I just told you how much I love punches and this one is no exception. I love to be able to instantly and easily put a little pizzazz on a layer or “make” some trim for a project without having to go through too many steps. Ba-bam – this punch saves the day!
5. Wood Words Bundle (p. 159) – Seriously, have you ever seen anything cuter than these little crates? And the shapes that come with the framelits are ones I know I will use over and over. Those cute little stamps can make flat “wood” elements – wood is all the rage right now in crafting! – so you can send cards without the extra postage and those greetings are just too cute.
6. Label Me Pretty Bundle (p. 27) – At first look this might not look like something that belongs on a Top Ten but when you take another look you will see that the stamps even without the coordinating punch are super sweet and fill some greeting “gaps”. Add that beautiful shape from the punch and you've got instant tags, card elements and packaging embellishments!
7. In Colors 2017- 2019 (p.184) – I have something to say about these latest In Colors. When I first saw them I pretty much hated them and decided I was only going to dip my toe in the new colored water for your sake. When I got them I fell. In. Love! That Lemon Lime Twist looks sort of funky nasty in the book; in person it's delicious. The Berry Burst makes me want to eat a popsicle, the Fresh Fig is a velvety shade, Tranquil Tide is one of those colors you just HAVE to see in person and Powder Pink makes everything work together like magic. Do NOT go buy what they look like in the book!
8. Very Vanilla Thick Card Stock (p. 194) – Well SOMEONE was listening when I blew out my birthday candles this year! If you haven't yet experienced the Thick White Card Stock (and what are you waiting for?) please do yourself a huge favor and order one package of the white and the new vanilla. This card stock cuts and punches like butter, is just firm enough to be able to serve as a card base without curving or losing it's “footing” and it colors like a DREAM. You will not regret it, I double dog pinky swear.
9. Glossy Card Stock (p. 194) – It's back!!!! Glossy card stock is a must for so many fun techniques and I can't wait to show them to you again. Stay tuned because you will f-l-i-p when you see some of the cool things you can do with it!
10. Ribbon *yes… all of it! (p. 198) – Look, I can't help it – I LURVE ribbons and trims. I invented the 10 Second Bow Maker because I love it so much! When I saw this double paged spread of heaven I literally sat down with my calculator and tried to decide if I justify getting every single one. The new Classic Weave ties like a dream, the Double Stitched ribbon is so stinkin' cute, the Shimmer Ribbon gives me shivers……I have to stop. I will be back in the book with the calculator again!
There you have it – my Top Ten list of new Stampin' Up! products – grab YOUR catalog and make your list!