There's no better time to stock up on your crafting supplies than during Sale-A-Bration 2016! During Sale-A-Bration, you get to take one item completely free for every $50 you spend on merchandise. Not only that, but with orders over $150 in merchandise, you get Stampin' Rewards, too. So this is the perfect time to stock up on the supplies you know you are going to use all year round. Like what, you ask? Let me share some of the items my customers load up on to both be well supplied and get all those freebies just waiting to be snatched up!
1. Envelopes – Stampin' Up!'s envelopes are really gorgeous and come in both Whisper White, Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake and Clear (extra postage IS required for mailing with Clear envelopes), making it easy to coordinate with your projects. At sixteen cents an envelope (Clear are ten cents each) this is slightly more expensive than the ones you can get at the office supply store. But…..did you know that you really can't STAMP on the ones from the office supply store? The ink bleeds and the paper is thinner meaning that the ink can also bleed THROUGH the envelope. Who has time for that? Plus, there are the adorable Envelope Liners Framelits that match the shape and size of Stampin' Up! envelopes so you can really go to town with your creativity!
2. Whisper White and Very Vanilla Card Stock – Seriously, how many times do you make a card without either one of these staples? And now with the awesome Thick White Cardstock you can make white bases for your cards without them getting floppy. Lay in a few packs and feel secure knowing you will never encounter the horror of being out of any of these!
3. Big Ticket Items – Are you pondering a Big Shot? Would love to have markers for all of the basic color groups? Or perhaps you are thinking about how incredibly handy it would be to have every size clear block. Or maybe you have decided you can't live without every ink pad in one color family. Now is the time to make those purchases stretch by getting free items with their purchase.
4. Adhesive – From Stampin' Dimensionals to Fast Fuse to SNAIL to our awesome Two-Way Glue Pen, we crafters use a LOT of adhesive. Why not load up on a year's worth and get something free to remind you of how smart you are?
5. That thing you've been eyeing forever – How many times have you put a sticky note in one of your catalogs with the words “someday” or “wish list item”? Yes we all want to be smart about and respect our crafting supply budgets. And yes, we want to make sure we really are going to USE what we buy. But if you've been eyeing something for a while and you haven't removed it from your list? Well, it's talking to you and it's saying “Please take me home!” Go ahead and get it and get something free along with it to make it that much more worth it. You won't be disappointed and your money will go further.
And don't forget that ANY purchases you make count toward Sale-A-Bration freebies. Prepaid Paper Pumpkin subscriptions, Weekly Deals and Clearance Rack items all count as well as purchases from the main catalog and the Occasions Catalog. So go nuts with a deal, get something free and perhaps earn more freebies through Stampin' Rewards!
What about you? What are your must have, stock up items for Sale-A-Bration 2016?