When You Need a Fast Handmade Card, Try This!
Do you ever find yourself needing a fast handmade card? I do all the time!
This is one of my favorite cards for doing just that – and the best part is, you only need a few supplies.
Let me share with you how short this list is, it's amazingly small! To order any of these products, simply click on an image below. Be sure to use the host code to get free tutorials from me!
Like Free Tutorials?
Click here to place your order with me and receive a bundle of six tutorials as a special thank you from me.
Current Host Code: 2C69K2PW
For orders over $150 placed through my store, don't use the hostess code, you will still get you free tutorials from me.
And you probably only need 2-3 items to make this project, as most paper crafters already have the card stock, trimmer, and adhesive.
With the making, start with scraps!
- A 1″ scrap is perfect for your sentiment. This awesome sentiment comes from the Sweet Ice Cream stamp set. You will want to stamp it in Tuxedo Black ink.
- Then you will cut a banner from the right hand side of your sentiment piece.
- Add a scrap of Magenta Madness pattered paper below it, and a scrap of black card stock below that.
- On a piece of Basic White that's 4″ x 5-1/4″, stamp your circle in Magenta Madness ink.
- Layer this onto your Basic White card base.
- Add your sentiment layers and three of the Magenta Madness Enamel Dots.
Just like that, you are DONE!!
This card is easy to make and a delight to give. You have to try it. You can change out the sentiment, change out the colors, make a stack of them and give these as a gift set – just have fun! The most important supplies are the two stamp sets and the enamel dots. While the dots might not look like much in the pictures, they make all the difference when you are holding it in your hand.
If you like this card and want to see another card made with the Circle Celebration stamp set, click here.
Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you feel inspired to create and that you also feel you have all the knowledge you need to make this card with these instructions. If you aren't sure about something, please comment below. See you in the next project! XOXO, Meg