2020 Occasions Catalog Paper Share
What is a Paper Share? A paper share is a sampling of the designer series papers introduced by Stampin' Up! in a new catalog. On January 3, 2019 the 2020 Occasions Catalog will begin. You must sign up and pay by January 8th to join in this fun share 🙂
This is a fun way to get all the patterned paper from the Occasions catalog without having to order it all yourself. You can choose between a 12″ x 12″ share or 6″ x 6″ share.
Whether you choose the 6″ Paper Share or the 12″ Paper Share you will receive samples from all the papers that are offered in 12″ x 12″ size in the 2019-2020 Annual Catalog. (if the product is only available in 6″ x 6″, you obviously won't get it in a 12″ x 12″ size, you will still get it in your share thought.
NOTE: USPS Priority Shipping is included in the price of your share.
Shares available only in the U.S.This handy table shows you everything you will receive:
The Fine Print:
- All shares will ship priority mail
- Each share will be packed in sealed plastic bags
- Each style of paper is labeled with the name of the paper and the coordinating Stampin' Up! colors
- Payment must be received by Jan 8, 2020, order will ship out by Jan 19, 2020
- This offer is made exclusively from Megan Daves
- Orders will only be shipped in the United States
*you will receive a tracking number when your order ships
Once you sign up, you will get an email with your payment instructions with the option of 6″ x 6″ or 12″ x 12″. This will include a one-time charge and will be done through PayPal. It might seem like an extra step to sign up and then pay, but it's the way Stampin' Up! wants us to do it 🙂 You will be signed up and complete your payment in just minutes 🙂