Birch Background Stamp for Your Card Making
It was love at first sight with the Birch Background Stamp. Like truly magical love at first sight!
I am a huge fan of background stamps to begin with and I normally like the more subtle textures. I also really like wood grains images for backgrounds. I much prefer having wood textures in stamps rather than in patterned paper so that I can stamp them in whatever color I want.
It’s with confidence that I can say that I have already gotten my money’s worth from this new stamp as many times as I have already used it!
Let me share with you a project I just made with it.
Here is the latest card I have made using the Birch Background stamp. This card can be a card you can make for both men and women.
Do you see all the texture on this card? Read all the way through this post so you don’t miss any of the details. We will start by covering the supplies.
To make this card, you will need the following supplies. To order any of these, simply click on an image below to order them from me. Thank you!!!
Step By Step Instructions
- Stamp your sentiment in Night of Navy ink onto a scrap piece of white card stock. Die cut out using your circle dies.
- Stamp your Birch Background Stamp onto a piece of white card stock (4” x 5-1/4”) in Crumb Cake ink.
- Using the Stitched Labels die set, add the “cross stitch like texture” in the lower left hand corner of your stamped birch piece of card stock. Secure this piece to your Night of Navy card base (4-1/4” x 11”).
- Die cut out the Balmy Blue circle that layers behind your sentiment from your Stitched Labels dies.
- Punch out two Mossy Meadow leaves using your Leaf Punch.
- Create a banner on each end of your Night of Navy card stock (1/2” x 2-3/4”) and attach to your card base.
- Secure your sentiment circle to your Balmy Blue circle.
- Add loops of Silver Thread behind your sentiment layers.
- Attach your leaves behind your sentiment layer.
- Secure all these layers to your card using Dimensionals.
For the inside of your card, stamp the leaves from the same stamp set in Mossy Meadow ink onto a piece of white card stock (4” x 5-1/4”) and attach to the inside of your card.
Now that you know how to make this card, it’s your turn! Simply order your supplies, schedule some crafty time, to make this card, you don’t need a lot of time at all. And then you get to make and send your card to someone you need to thank 🙂 It’s so much fun to be sunshine in someone’s world, right?
Here is a graphic perfect for your Pinterest boards, pin away!
Thank you so much for joining me for today’s project idea featuring the birch background stamp! Like I said, it was love at first sight for me and I feel confident that you will also get your money’s worth with this awesome background stamp. Keep checking back for more ideas and inspiration! XOXO, Meg