New Catalog Paper Share
What is a Paper Share? A paper share is a sampling of the designer series papers introduced by Stampin' Up! in a new catalog. On June 4, 2019 the 2019-2020 Annual Catalog will begin. You must sign up and pay by June 3, 2019 in order to receive your share.
NOTE: USPS Priority Shipping is included in the price of your share. Shares available only in the U.S.
Whether you choose the 6″ Paper Share or the 12″ Paper Share you will receive samples from all the papers that are offered in 12″ x 12″ size in the 2019-2020 Annual Catalog. (This share does not include the Color Family paper packs that are only available in 6″ x 6″.) This handy table shows you everything you will receive:
The Fine Print:
- All shares will ship priority mail
- Each share will be packed in sealed plastic bags
- Each style of paper is labeled with the name of the paper and the coordinating Stampin' Up! colors
- Payment must be received by June 3, 2019, order will ship out by June 19, 2019
- This offer is made exclusively from Megan Daves
- Orders will only be shipped in the United States
*you will receive a tracking number when your order ships
Once you sign up, you will get an email with your payment instructions with the option of 6″ x 6″ or 12″ x 12″. This will include a one-time charge and will be done through PayPal. It might seem like an extra step to sign up and then pay, but it's the way Stampin' Up! wants us to do it 🙂 You will be signed up and complete your payment in just minutes 🙂