In Color Club 2018-2020 Colors
In just a few days, The new Stampin' Up! catalog are now LIVE! I am most excited about all of the new In Colors. They are bold, primary colors – and I hope you are as excited to get them as I am!
There are two ways I recommend getting your new In Colors.
Option 1: In Color Club
For the next 5 months, each month you will get 1 of the following:
- 1 Ink Pad
- 1 Package of 8-1/2″ x 11″ Card Stock
- Ink Refill
- Entire Spool of Ribbon
- 5 Binder Clips (of that month's color)
- 8 Sheets of 6″ x 6″ patterned paper (of that month's color)
- 1 Marker
- 8 Tinted Faceted Buttons (of that month's color) for your Grapefruit Grove, Lovely Lipstick, & Call Me Clover months. (So two months you won't receive those, as they only come in three colors.)
All of this for only $37 month!! If you don't live local, there is a shipping option for you too!
The details of the In Color Club:
- You must sign up by the 6th of June.
- You are committing to 5 months of payment. It is a recurring charge through PayPal billed once a month, and it stops after 5 payments. (Please know that I am buying entire packages of markers, patterned paper, faceted buttons every month, so should you cancel, you put me in a really bad place and it makes you a meanie poopoo head. So let's just not do it 🙂
- Each month on the 7th, I will order everything, it will ship to me, and your package will mail back out to you by the 16th of each month.
Ready to Join the Club? – this offer has ended, email me to get on the waitlist 🙂
Option 2: One Big Order
You order all 5 new In Color Ink Pads, all five refills, a package of each color of the card stock, one of each of the ribbon spools, the adorable binder clips, a package of the patterned paper, and the Tinted Faceted Buttons. When you put that all together, it comes out to $151 in merchandise, giving you Stampin Rewards of $15 – and that's how you get your set of 5 markers for FREE!
Other than the new Blends in the In Colors, you will have the entire collection. Simply click on the pictures to add them to your shopping bag. Then at the end, with your Stampin' Rewards, use item number 147159 to add your markers!
I hope that you are as excited to get all these 5 new colors with all their coordinating accessory goodness as I am. These five colors are simply stunning!
If you have questions about the In Color club, please email me.
Have a great day!