Quick and Easy Masculine Birthday Card
Ever get stuck on making cards for me and want a quick and easy masculine birthday card design?
If you are still reading, I am guessing your answer is yes 🙂
This one requires just a handful of supplies….
The only supply not listed is the 10 Second Bow Maker. If you struggle at all with tying bows, you will certainly want one 🙂 They aren't listed above because they are not sold from Stampin' Up!, my sweet hubby actually makes these. He makes these on his days off work. (I need to make a video of him making these, he puts so much time and attention into each unit that is made!) If you want to grab one, simply click here.
And, did you notice the buttons in the Occasions catalog? I missed these buttons for a couple of months!!! LOVE THESE!
- Marina Mist: 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″
- Real Red: 2-1/4″ x 3-1/4″
- Whisper White: 1-5/8″ x 2-1/4″
Step by Step Instructions
- Die cut your tag in Real Red.
- Stamp your sentiment in Marina Mist onto your Whisper White piece. Adhere to your Real Red tag.
- Cut and wrap 5 pieces of White Baker's Twine around your Marina Mist card base. (See image below)
- Attach your tag using Dimensionals to your card “covering” your “seams” with your tag.
- Thread Baker's Twine through your button holes and use glue dots to “tie them off”. (See image below)
- Attach buttons to your cards with glue dots.
- Tie a bow in your ribbon and use a glue dot to attach to the top of your tag.
Here are some photo tips to make this easier:
So simple, so very, very simple! Yet still adorable, fun and completely ready to send!
Can you think of a few people who would enjoy getting this card from you? If so, you just need a few supplies. Scroll up and click on the images above to order anything you might need. Remember that we are still going strong with Sale-a-Bration, so you can earn free stamps with your orders right now. Click here to learn about it.
Hope you enjoyed this quick and easy masculine birthday card 🙂 Be sure to check back soon for more projects and videos – I spent my entire morning making videos to share 🙂 Have a great day!