You've seen all those fun triple time cards – now check out a triple time card made with dry embossing instead of stamping! SO gorgeous and SO easy! Check it out:
Isn't that just so lovely? I adore Whisper White with Marina Mist – the two colors when used with a winter motif are just so……frosty. And using the triple time card technique with the depth of the Winter Wonder Textured Impressions Embossing Folder give you that almost 3-D thing going on, without creating a card you can't mail!
Just LOOK at that texture! Who knew a triple time card could look so luxurious using just FIVE basic products – Whisper White and Marina Mist card stock, the Winter Wonder folder, the ribbon and the 10 Second Bow Maker! Your cost per card is around $1.00 each! SERIOUSLY? For this card?
This triple time card is SO easy, too! In fact, here are the directions!
1. Cut four pieces of whisper White: 1-3/4″ x 1-3/4″; 2-3/4″ x 2-3/4″; 4″ x 5-1/4″ (2).
2. Cut three pieces of Marina Mist: 2″ x 2″ ; 3″ x 3″; 4-1/4″ x 11″.
3. Attach one of your 4″ x 5-1/4″ of Whisper White to the inside of your card.
4. Dry emboss remaining Whisper White pieces centering them in the middle of the snowflake on your embossing folder.
5. Layer together as shown.
6. Tie a bow using your 10 Second Bow Maker.
7. Attach ribbon as shown and stand back and admire your work!
Here are links to the four things you will need to order to make about 40 of these cards – it doesn't get much better than this!
I just love cards that are super gorgeous, easy to make and very cost effective and then sharing them with you all. I hope you like this twist on the triple time card technique and if you try it let me know what you think!