Do you follow I Teach Stamping on Facebook? If not, you are missing out on a whole new level of fun with me!
Here are the top five reasons you should follow I Teach Stamping on Facebook:
- Among lots of other things, I post teasers from here, my blog, so if you ever miss anything HERE you are likely to catch it THERE and can pop on over and catch up!
- You can talk to me! While I spend most of my playtime in Stamping Family, I am often on Facebook and when I see comments and questions, I try to jump in and respond.
- I ask questions and give you a chance to chime in. Sometimes they are funny questions, sometimes I am looking for feedback from my stampin' peeps, sometimes I ask thought provoking things and sometimes I am just checking in to see what you are loving or wanting to see. So be sure to like my page so you can get in on the conversations!
- Occasionally, but more frequently lately, I have been putting videos up that give you a super fast and fun taste of what is available on my YouTube channel and my fans have gone BANANAS for them! You will know within a handful of seconds whether or not you are loving the project and can click right over to see the whole thing.
- You can talk to other I Teach Stamping fans and share information and ideas. I am always amazed and often touched at the conversations that take place between fans in the comments sections of some of my posts. I LOVE it!! The fact that my page is a mini community is fun for me an makes me feel really good that people are comfortable enough with me to chat away.
All you have to do is be logged in to your Facebook account and go here to “Like” my page; be sure to hover over the “Following” button and click on “See First” so you get notified the second I post something new and fabulous. Now you are among the many who follow I Teach Stamping on Facebook and you can dig right in to everything that awaits you!