If you are one of the many, many customers I have who earned a slew of Bonus Days Coupons last month I want to remind you to USE them!!
Each coupon is worth $5 and YES, you CAN combine them to purchase any merchandise in the catatlog! Have four? Get a $20 set for free for the merchandise (tax and shipping will of course be added). Got more? Add 'em up and get shopping!
And did you know that there are lots of goodies available in this catalog for $5.00 or less? Using one of your Bonus Days Coupons is like getting it for free! Here's a list of all the Stampin' Up! products you can get for $5.00 or less:
- ALL the ink refills at just $3.75 each except Craft White at $4.50 with Versamark and Memento at $5 each
- The AWESOME Journaling Pens (I use them for everything because they write so beautifully and seem to last FOREVER!)
- Foil Sheets – if you haven't tried these yet you are missing out – the sheen is absolutely GORGEOUS
- Glimmer Paper – and remember that you can color the Dazzling Diamonds sheets with ink and dauber!
- Window Sheets – I tried the regular acetate sheets from the office supply place and NOTHING beats these for shaker cards!
- Delicate White Doilies – also “colorable”, cutable, stampable, the “little WHITE dress” of stamping!
- Metallic Foil Doilies – also with a beautiful sheen, these add some quick glam with zero fuss
- Watercolor Paper – My FAVE for when I want to pretend I am a famous artist
- 3′ X 6″ Gusseted Cellophane Bags – the PERFECT size to make adorable treat bags, topped with the adorable A Little Wild animals (and watch for a seasonal twist on this stinkin' cute idea in the Holiday Catalog!)
- Cellophane Bags – the 2″ X 8″ size is adorable for candies or back to school pencils and the 6″ X 8″ hold PLENTY of cards for gifting
- Corrugated Elements – NOT just for the coffee crowd these are perfect for “man” cards!
- White Perfect Accents – can be colored with Sharpies or left in their pristine state for a quick punch of glam
- Metal Rimmed Pearls – gorgeous as a flower center or as stand alone accents, these work beautifully with the Pearl Basic Jewels
- Pearl Basic Jewels and Rhinestone Basic Jewels – these are the classic perfect accent for any project – I always have a couple of packs on hand!
- Faceted Gems – gorgeous as flower centers but certainly glam enough to stand on their own – and SO much prettier in person!
- Sequin Assortments – You GOTTA have these for a shaker card and often their subtle sparkle is just what you need to dress up a project
- Balloon Honeycomb Embellishments – back by HUGE demand, these puffy little pops of cuteness are excellent additions to baby cards among others. TIP: Don't adhere both halves to the card but leave a piece of Tear N Tape with its liner on one – instruct the recipient to peel and stick and no squooshed balloons!
- 1/8″ Ribbon – Gold and Silver and perfect for packages as well as cards
- Metallic Thread – swirl up some little clouds of this shimmery thread and you've kicked up your card instantly!
- Linen Thread – this often overlooked but super useful fiber works with everything from lace to gingham
- Baker's Twine – still going strong as a craft industry favorite in three new colors this year!
- Solid Baker's Twine – We asked and we got! Also in three new colors!
- Stampin' Spritzers – Fill with water or alcohol and a few drops of reinker and you've got a misting machine – comes with TWO!
- Sponge Daubers – fits right on your fingers for excellent control and does everything from smudging to edging to making cute little uniform polka dots!
- Stamping Sponges – True workhorses, I cut mine into sixths for more control and less waste
- White Stampin' Chalk Marker – on dark cardstock you'd never know it wasn't a stick of the old schoolhouse chalk!
- Basic Black Stampin' Write Marker – Basic, all right, but so many uses – just $3.50 and refillable!
- Palette Knives – I have seen sets of three for WAY more than this in craft stores – if you are into the embossing paste trend, get yours here!
- Stampin' Emboss Powder – True story – I was stamping the other day with a friend and her much-more-expensive-foo-foo-name powder was clumping and sticking and otherwise looking pretty jacked up. Mine was like BUTTAH! In five colors and still just $5!
- Stampin' Glitter – Our superfine glitter is the best in the biz! Dazzling Diamonds is $5 with Gold and Silver a buck less each
- SNAIL refills – What more can you say – a girl can NEVER have too much adhesive!
- Multipurpose Liquid Glue – Use this for just about ANYTHING – small dabs to adhere layers together, dots for sequins, a little more for other embellies, you can even “write” with it and glitter it up.
- Stampin' Dimensionals – OMW – I use these ALL. THE. TIME! And now in the mini size! Just $4 a pack!
- Paper Piercing Tool – another often overlooked workhorse. Use this super sharp tool to create beautiful designs making tiny holes in your paper or cardstock. Looks like lace!
- Stampin' Pierce Mat – NOT just for use with the Paper Piercing Tool! Photopolymer stamps have no “cushion” so to get a super crisp image every time you want to stamp on something WITH some cushion. This is your super economical perfect solution!
- And last but NOT least, Stampin' Scrub! This spray bottle of all-in-one cleaner and conditioner will make your stamps squeaky clean and will help them to last longer. I use it on my hands, too, when I get too inky!
There you have it, folks – a TON of ways to spend your Bonus Days Coupons! Make your lists, feel free to reach out with any questions, plug in all the goodies you want and need and then start entering your Bonus Days Coupon codes and watch that total DROP!