When you think “Stamping Basics”, what comes to mind? How to ink a stamp? The best way to measure panels for cards? Great tips to tie a bow?
Well, yes, those are stamping basics. SUPER basics. But lately I have been hearing from people that sometimes they get overwhelmed with all the new techniques and products and styles and…well…..you know, that feeling of being “crafterwhelmed”.
I got to thinking and realized that there are so many times when I remember something that I learned when I was first stamping and it's almost always a really good solution to whatever it is that I am trying to do!
So I started a new video series in Stamping Family called “Stamping Basics” but it's SO much more than just the first things you learn when you start stamping!
I have created videos showing you things like how to adhere those fabulously sparkly but pesky little sequins to your projects without gluing them to your eyebrows and ink pads. And some basic ink pad maintenance to make sure your fabulous inks are always ready and waiting. More tips on how to get so many more shapes and sizes of punchies out of your paper punches. A great way to create a faux ombre look in just minutes. And so many more. Members LOVE these videos and you will too once you join and check them out!
Here's what some member have to say about this new series I have created just for Stamping Family:
“I can't get over how many great ideas you share in each of these videos, Meg! You are a stamping maven!” – Fiona
“Awesome! Thank you for your creativity!” – Kay
“I love this new set of classes!! I look forward to each and every class from you.” – Vee
Let's face it, we stampers are greedy little monkeys when it comes to seeing the newest, latest and greatest – that's what makes us so good at our craft! But sometimes, going back to the basics refreshes our creative palates and helps us see even new things in new ways as we use our old school ideas.
How can you get in on the goodness? Join Stamping Family! It's just ten bucks a month – well, $9.95 actually. And here's what you get:
- HUNDREDS of video tutorials showing you everything from quick tips to multi video classes.
- ALL the classes I make for sale to the stamping public are FREE to Stamping Family members right on the site!
- Your very own gallery where you can save images of projects you've made and, if you wish, share them with members to get some love.
- A totally searchable gallery of hundreds of member created projects to inspire you.
- A well organized forum where you can ask any question and get fast responses from members and me.
- Participation – as much or as little as you want – in conversation with the nicest stampers on the web.
- NO ADS!! Not a single one – not even from me!
- The opportunity to participate in real life swaps – we just announced our Summer swap with a theme of “Use Your Stash”.
- Three weekly inspiration challenges to get your creative juices flowing and a chance to craft without having to find a jumping off point.
Think about it – less than $10 a month and all that creativity and fun and happiness is just sitting there waiting for you! All of the above plus the terrific Stamping Basics series I created just for you!