Clean and Simple Birthday Card Idea
This past weekend I got to do a lot of stamping – and it was wonderful! I got to play with favorites from the new catalog! If you are looking for a clean and simple birthday card idea, here is one for you!
I decided to go with an option that is pretty trendy right now, and has been for a while… but one I really have to fight through.
What is it?
Putting your layers on your cards crooked.
I like things nice and neat, straight and well… not crooked!
Trying it forced me out of my CCZ (Creative Comfort Zone) and the more I do it, the more I like it… sometimes 🙂
It just depends on the card AND on the recipient! Like I could nevah!!! send a card with a crooked layer to my sister. She simply could not handle it.
But my teenage niece would LOVE this card!
This one is so very, very simple to make. You can make this card in MINUTES.
Here is the clean and simple birthday card idea…
Here are the dimensions for this card:
- Whisper White: 4-1/4” x 11”; 2” x 3”
- Basic Black: 3” x 3”
- Pick a Pattern Paper: 4” x 5-1/4”
Here is how you make it:
- Cut and score your card stock.
- Attach your patterned paper to your Whisper White card stock base.
- Die cut your swirl in Basic Back card stock.
- Use liquid glue to attach your swirl to your patterned paper.
- Stamp sentiment in Tuxedo Black ink onto Whisper White rectangle.
- Punch out sentiment using Pretty Label Punch.
- Use Dimensionals to secure to your card front.
Ta-Da! You are done!
Ready to make this?
Here are the supplies I used. Simply click a pic to order these dandy items and get them shipped right to you door 🙂
For more card ideas that you can make in minutes, did you know we have an entire section devoted to these card ideas in Stamping Family? Stamping Family is a place where you come and learn, see ideas, watch videos, have more interaction with me, get to know the members – and so much more! Click here to learn more!